• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I'm high on Lamelo, but I don't see him being there when the Hawks pick.  That's why I have Killian so high, I believe in his defense, shooting, passing, and ability to play alongside Trae.

Not saying you aren't high on Killian, but you don't seem to be a fan.  What keeps you from liking him? Just trying to see if you see somethng that I don't that I need to reevaluate. 

I don't see him being that good on offense outside of his playmaking out of the PnR in year 1. I actually love his defense and think it translates. I heard he's now 220 so even more. I keep saying this but he's Kris Dunn with PG skills but if he can really improve his scoring and shooting, maybe some Gary Payton tease long term. I am not a believer in his ability to break down a defense, his scoring, or his shooting day 1. I do think the potential is there. I do like his ceiling a lot more than Kris Dunn and I like his floor more than Dunn. 

I am high on him. He's 6th on my overall BB. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't see him being that good on offense outside of his playmaking out of the PnR in year 1. I actually love his defense and think it translates. I heard he's now 220 so even more. I keep saying this but he's Kris Dunn with PG skills but if he can really improve his scoring and shooting, maybe some Gary Payton tease long term. I am not a believer in his ability to break down a defense, his scoring, or his shooting day 1. I do think the potential is there. I do like his ceiling a lot more than Kris Dunn and I like his floor more than Dunn. 

I don't see his scoring translating right away either, but I think he'll be adequate in a backup role.  His passing would be much needed on the second unit and he won't be a defensive sieve. To me, he just makes too much sense to pass over for a big or someone who can't shoot like an Okoro.  Killian is good off the dribble, but his three point percentage seems terrible, but check this shot chart.

Screen_Shot_2020_09_21_at_1.19.28_PM.png

Plus an 88% free throw percentage, I think he'll be a good to great shooter with great passing ability.  Defense, passing, shooting, great size. Sign me up.  I thought he looked slow in some of the videos I watched, but he just doesn't get speed up.

Edited by marco102

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I don't see his scoring translating right away either, but I think he'll be adequate in a backup role.  His passing would be much needed on the second unit and he won't be a defensive sieve. To me, he just makes too much sense to pass over for a big or someone who can't shoot like an Okoro.  Killian is good off the dribble, but his three point percentage seems terrible, but check this shot chart.

Screen_Shot_2020_09_21_at_1.19.28_PM.png

Plus an 88% free throw percentage, I think he'll be a good to great shooter. 

I see Okoro a lot higher than you do but you see Hayes the way I see him for now. I honestly don't think we will see his true off the dribble game till year 2-3. I honestly think you are looking at a defensive stopper who can create for others and needs more experience to create for himself. Year 2 is when you can tell what you got from Hayes. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No way Hayes weighs 220, you can tell just by eyeballing him.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He actually said it today in an interview for the draft. You know the media part of the combine started today. 

Have you seen pictures of Killian Hayes? He's skinny as a rail. Halliburton weighs like 170. Ball weighs like 180. They have similar body types as Hayes. No way Hayes weighs 40 or 50 lbs more than them. Antman, who is built like an NFL linebacker, weighs 225. I don't care what he said, Im pretty good at eyeballing weights and there's absolutely no way he weighs 220.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Have you seen pictures of Killian Hayes? He's skinny as a rail. Halliburton weighs like 170. Ball weighs like 180. They have similar body types as Hayes. No way Hayes weighs 40 or 50 lbs more than them. Antman, who is built like an NFL linebacker, weighs 225. I don't care what he said, Im pretty good at eyeballing weights and there's absolutely no way he weighs 220.

Last I seen him, he was about 200 pounds with broad shoulders. It wouldn't surprise me if he is now 220. He has broad shoulders and big thighs. 

I would love to see how you see him as skinny as a rail. Are you sure you are talking about Hayes? 

Last I seen him, he was about 200 pounds with broad shoulders. It wouldn't surprise me if he is now 220. He has broad shoulders and big thighs. 

I would love to see how you see him as skinny as a rail. Are you sure you are talking about Hayes? 

Ratiopharm Ulm v MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg - EasyCredit Basketball BundesligaTT

That dude right there does not weigh 220 lbs. He's like 190 tops.

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Ratiopharm Ulm v MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg - EasyCredit Basketball BundesligaTT

That dude right there does not weigh 220 lbs. He's like 190 tops.

LOL. No one is saying he played at 220. We said he was 200 pounds. Man, you said he was built like Hali/Ball, now you are saying he's 190? Stop it. You got bad eyes man. You can't tell weight distribution? 

LOL. No one is saying he played at 220. We said he was 200 pounds. Man, you said he was built like Hali/Ball, now you are saying he's 190? Stop it. You got bad eyes man. You can't tell weight distribution? 

You just said he was 220 Supes. Now you're backtracking to 200? He's not 220, not even close. He might got 15 lbs on Hali/Ball, he does not have 50 lbs on them. 220 is like what Kawhi Leonard and Paul George weigh.

9 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Haliburton said he ended his season at 155.  155.

I doubt he's 170.

• Thanks 1