• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dumb trades from Realgm 👀 or good ones

Spud2nique

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

well looky lookie...........

Buddy Hield, Corey Joseph and #12 for Cam Reddish, Clint Capela, and Atlanta’s #6?

tenor.gif

If Cam gets traded it sure as hell better not be for anyone named Buddy or Corey.   (No offense to any Buddy's or Corey's).

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Another Sees Doozy:

Hawks want to make the playoffs next season, so they are ripe for the picking:

Trade 2021 1st #6 PLUS young guys PLUS  future first(s)  PLUS use all of our capspace.....................for.....................wait for it:

KEMBA WALKER AND GORDON HAYWARD.

That leaves us with a stellar lineup of:  Trae, Kemba, Hayward and Capela, I guess they left us with JC?

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another Sees Doozy:

Hawks want to make the playoffs next season, so they are ripe for the picking:

Trade 2021 1st #6 PLUS young guys PLUS  future first(s)  PLUS use all of our capspace.....................for.....................wait for it:

KEMBA WALKER AND GORDON HAYWARD.

That leaves us with a stellar lineup of:  Trae, Kemba, Hayward and Capela, I guess they left us with JC?

These have to be 14 year olds proposing these things.    

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The realgm trades and transactions are absolutely junk. It’s either a Celtic fan trying to unload Jeff Teague for a all star or the Warriors trying to unload Wiggin for one. 🤦🏾‍♂️ And don’t get me started with Mavs fans. The whole stinking board and mods seem to be Mavs fans.

The Mavs remind me of the late 80’s Bucks, I hate them. Raps too. 

They have to be kids in that site. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oof, we have a new contender for worst trade ideas ...

Hawks Trade: D. Hunter, C. Reddish, K. Huerter, D. Gallinari
Receive: B. Ingram

Dang, at least they let us keep our picks.  How nice of them.

@sturt :unsure: no way. He wanted Thin but he wouldn’t make this deal. Pretty sure he wouldn’t.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He wanted

Inaccurate, but I'm tired of talking to a wall on that one. Have it your way, my friend.

(And I don't do public conversations anymore regardless, of course.)

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

he wouldn’t make this deal. Pretty sure he wouldn’t.

Give me some time to think about it, but I wouldn't totally dismiss any trade that frees us from all those big paydays that we're going to have coming at us sooner or later, and we might as well start clearing some of it off our books now so we can afford the 5 year max offers we'll be needing to hand to Jalen and to Sharife in order to keep them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Give me some time to think about it, but I wouldn't totally dismiss any trade that frees us from all those big paydays that we're going to have coming at us sooner or later, and we might as well start clearing some of it off our books now so we can afford the 5 year max offers we'll be needing to hand to Jalen and to Sharife in order to keep them.

You sound like a guy I know named Jambrad. If you start asking for Ben I walk! 

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Inaccurate

Ya you’re right. You weren’t enamored with Thingram for an entire summer. And also Christian Wood. I must have been dreaming 😴. My mistake. Hold up, we have an archive in this database do we not? :banjo: