• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please help me celebrate today...

Gray Mule

Happy Birthday! Anything passed 60 is a blessing IMO. I bet you've seen a lot of Hawks games. Give me your all-time Atlanta Hawks team and your coach. Only players who played for Atlanta, no St. Louis Hawks.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TRW said:

Happy Birthday! Anything passed 60 is a blessing IMO. I bet you've seen a lot of Hawks games. Give me your all-time Atlanta Hawks team and your coach. Only players who played for Atlanta, no St. Louis Hawks.

No matter when, the current team is the best !!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 8/30/2020 at 7:45 AM, Gray Mule said:

Yep.  The old man is at it again.  August 30, 1936 was the date that I arrived.  Don't remember a lot of what else happened that day.  Usually, there is not a lot going on in the NBA this time of year.  Covid19 has changed everything, hasn't it.  

84 isn't bad if you say it fast enough and don't dwell on it too long.  God has been good to me.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

Love to all my Squawk friends here!!

Happy Birthday!  

• Thanks 1

To all my Squawk friends, thank you so much.  I had a great day with cake and ice cream with some of my children, grand children and great grand children!

As for the Hawks, here's hoping they make the playoffs next season.  I believe!  What a nice gift that will be!!  We seem to have solved our problem at center and are in process of greatly improving the bench...

:smug:

• Like 2