• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brooklyn Nash

Dnice

Oh, ok.  So a guy that has a deep connection with our superstar decides to become a coach in a fancy, smancy "big" market all of a sudden?  I'm not worried.

bullets.gif

I hope you fall flat on your Canadan face, Steve.

What?  "Canadian"?  Screw you, they don't call it Canadia!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh, ok.  So a guy that has a deep connection with our superstar decides to become a coach in a fancy, smancy "big" market all of a sudden?  I'm not worried.

bullets.gif

That's a good point but luckily they have a PG already.   I don't see Kyrie falling off the end of the earth anytime soon.  

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That's a good point but luckily they have a PG already.   I don't see Kyrie falling off the end of the earth anytime soon.  

oh-you.gif

spud2 would be proud.  May he rest in peace.

You may not see Kyme falling off the end of the earth but you've already seen him kill a coach.  Sooner or later they're gonna tire of his act and will look to replace him.

• Haha 2

On 9/3/2020 at 7:43 AM, kg01 said:

bullets.gif

Hopefully Nash wouldn't screw over his college backcourt mate like that.

• 1 month later...

Whole thing smacks of a real "we don't need no coaches" vibe.  Precursor to a "dang, we probably do need coaches" finish to their season.

Man, I wish I knew somebody livin in 2021 who could tell me how it all shakes out. 😯

Who me?  Oh, ok.  Let's just say KD and Kyme start off as bff's, end up neck and neck to Marks' office demanding the other gets dealt.  Who wins?  Well, you'll just have to wait for that episode of Guiding Light.

• Like 1