• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here Comes The Falcons - 2020 Season is upon us!

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
On 9/15/2020 at 11:36 AM, macdaddy said:

omg, how can anyone watch these Falcons do the same thing year after year with Quinn.   He is the coach most deserving of being fired and that's been the case for two years.    How does he hang on?

Because Arthur is loyal to a fault

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Because Arthur is loyal to a fault

I suppose.  He sure talks a lot about accountability and excellence.   super bowl was 4 years ago.  Since then we got knocked out of the playoffs in a game where we could only muster 10 points.  and then had two losing seasons of truly uninspired play.   All this while Julio and Ryan are getting further and further from their prime years.   

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Lost my voice yelling at the TV!.... 🤦🏾‍♂️ ....it’s truly embarrassing to be a falcons fan right now.

i can actually handle the hawks losing games better than the falcons. Hawks atleast has the young excuse. This falcons team should not be losing games like this.

• Like 4

• Moderators
12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

What you were seeing is poor coaching.  I guarantee the coaching staff confused the rule and told them that you cannot touch the ball until it crosses 10 yards... effing embarrassment and DQ should be fired immediately. We need a coach that can manage a game and knows how to scheme. Coaches with fire and not with this "buddy" system. The defense was terrible in the second half.  Given we were down four starters, but you gotta rush more than four when they're marching down the field!

• Like 2

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'm ready to move on to 2021...Blank don't have the guts to make any moves, and seeing Q return is a mistake....

I'm about ready to move on to a different team. At least you know what you are getting every week with the other 31 teams and the Bills are looking great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Yeah it's a joke but i'll be honest.  Not once did i feel like we were going to win that game.   Yeah the offense put up points but we were basically gifted 2 TDs in the first quarter and our offense couldn't keep up the rest of the way.   I know the D gave up a lot of points.  39 should be enough to win but the truth is that the Falcons never put opponents away when we have the chance.  And it puts a ton of pressure of the D which is average at best.   

I don't know why i watch anyway.   I agree with @PSSSHHHRRR87 it may be time to get behind a new team.   Only thing i have now is to root against the saints and tampa.   

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah it's a joke but i'll be honest.  Not once did i feel like we were going to win that game.   Yeah the offense put up points but we were basically gifted 2 TDs in the first quarter and our offense couldn't keep up the rest of the way.   I know the D gave up a lot of points.  39 should be enough to win but the truth is that the Falcons never put opponents away when we have the chance.  And it puts a ton of pressure of the D which is average at best.   

I don't know why i watch anyway.   I agree with @PSSSHHHRRR87 it may be time to get behind a new team.   Only thing i have now is to root against the saints and tampa.   

When my brother texted during the game that the Falcons were going to be "fine", I literally typed, "Famous last words. Remember the Super Bowl." I'm actually glad they ripped my soul out a few years ago. I can actually laugh when they inevitably choke now. That's progress. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1