• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Billy Dee Willnotreturniams

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Not that one play had anything to do with it, but watching a rookie fail twice to inbound the ball on the last chance to win game 7 was painful.  

Will he go back to college?

Bulls are interested i saw.

• Moderators

For the Thunder, if he's still interested, I was hoping they'd give the great anthem singer (and former Hawk, for a minute) Maurice Cheeks another go at it.

Mo left OKC for GM Joe Dumars and was hinting at turning around, somehow, a Pistons team 'led' by J-Smoove and Brandon Jennings (21-29 and 9th in the East, heading into an All-Star break) before he got canned by Joe in 2014. He's been back in Donovan's stead ever since and would probably be a good full-time overseer for SGA (assuming he'll be The Last Point Guard Standing there from the current roster).

~lw3

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

For the Thunder, if he's still interested, I was hoping they'd give the great anthem singer (and former Hawk, for a minute) Maurice Cheeks another go at it.

Mo left OKC for GM Joe Dumars and was hinting at turning around, somehow, a Pistons team 'led' by J-Smoove and Brandon Jennings (21-29 and 9th in the East, heading into an All-Star break) before he got canned by Joe in 2014. He's been back in Donovan's stead ever since and would probably be a good full-time overseer for SGA (assuming he'll be The Last Point Guard Standing there from the current roster).

~lw3

That's a good point on SGA.  I'm interested to see if he gets slapped with the 'empty stats' label next year or if that's only Hawks players.

• Haha 2