• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why list him as available when he's not cleared to go by the training staff? Why are you so sure he could go? What am I missing?

Reading between the lines. Because a sore right knee, and a right knee contusion are two different things. A contusion (bruise) while not serious, is an actual injury. Soreness isn't an injury. Im 33 this year, I wake up with soreness everyday. Im fine. Rondo is fine. He is out because we dont NEED him and they want to keep him fresh. If he had an injury, we would know.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Reading between the lines. Because a sore right knee, and a right knee contusion are two different things. A contusion (bruise) while not serious, is an actual injury. Soreness isn't an injury. Im 33 this year, I wake up with soreness everyday. Im fine. Rondo is fine. He is out because we dont NEED him and they want to keep him fresh. If he had an injury, we would know.

Right knee soreness could be tendinitis which is very real and the only way to heal it up is rest....

Coming from someone who suffers from knee tendinitis.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WOW!

Your kid hasn't been able to stay healthy and this is your take.

I can understand his frustration, Sac isn't using him correctly but Sac is playing tremendous ball the way they are playing it. Bagley's style doesn't really help them win and this is not the right team for his style.