• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No Rondo on injury report for tomorrow's game.

The Hawks have to get these guys healthy and on the court. There's no way they lose the last two games the way they did if they had these guys available. The schedule is too condensed to have so many guys unavailable. I also think LP needs to think about slowing the pace down a little. The Hawks looked gassed in the 4th for the second game in a row. I know it's early and I don't want to overreact, but I'm a little concerned the blown second half leads will become a mental thing like they have with the Falcons. 

• Like 3

Rajon Rondo (right knee rehabilitation) is now officially listed as "out" on the Hawks injury report.

Our FA class has went from great to horrible..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Rajon Rondo (right knee rehabilitation) is now officially listed as "out" on the Hawks injury report.

Our FA class has went from great to horrible..smh

Sick of this guy already. 

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Sick of this guy already. 

They must be trying to give him a normal offseason. smh. If we lose to Charlotte................................................................................................................

Edited by terrell

Wow..

Detroit Pistons rookie Killian Hayes has suffered a labral tear in his hip, sources tell

. Hayes, the No. 7 pick in the NBA Draft, sustained the injury on a drive to the basket in Milwaukee on Monday

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Wow..

Detroit Pistons rookie Killian Hayes has suffered a labral tear in his hip, sources tell

. Hayes, the No. 7 pick in the NBA Draft, sustained the injury on a drive to the basket in Milwaukee on Monday

This injury was the beginning of the end for IT,  Martel Webster and a few others..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Wow..

Oh noooo!

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Any games gonna be canceled due to today's coordinated attack on America?

I hope not. This seems to be limited to DC as of right now. Things appear to be calming down now thank goodness.