• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks game tonight postponed.  Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Dallas visit the Hornets nest and are a four point favorite.  Really!  

I may be all wrong.  I have been once or three times before.  But, the Hornets are not going to be an easy game for the Dallas lads,  Should be interesting.  Hornets to cover and win!

I'm gonna keep one eye on this team.  

👨‍🌾

Hornets respect is coming slowly for sure, but Lamelo keeps playing the way he has look out.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Maxey and Simmons would be a great haul for the Rockets

Maxey and Simmons? Nice doing to business with you. I would take that deal in a heart beat. Houston must be getting some substantial offers if Morey is offering that. Brooklyn only cares about keeping KD, I'm sure anyone else is on the table, including Kyrie. Doubt teams even want the risk of Kyrie's contract at this point. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Maxey and Simmons? Nice doing to business with you. I would take that deal in a heart beat. Houston must be getting some substantial offers if Morey is offering that. Brooklyn only cares about keeping KD, I'm sure anyone else is on the table, including Kyrie. Doubt teams even want the risk of Kyrie's contract at this point. 

No kidding right.  Rockets may come out of this in great shape for a guy who's doing more harm than good for them at this point.

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No kidding right.  Rockets may come out of this in great shape for a guy who's doing more harm than good for them at this point.

Not sure when was the last time I saw "Rocket" and "in great shape" in the same sentence when Harden's name was involved ...

Well, I guess I can't say he's not in shape.  "Round" is a shape.

Seriously, how shameful is that?  I don't care how bad you wanna leave.  Be professional.  That keg-belly is more likely to get you hurt than get you traded.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not sure when was the last time I saw "Rocket" and "in great shape" in the same sentence when Harden's name was involved ...

Well, I guess I can't say he's not in shape.  "Round" is a shape.

Seriously, how shameful is that?  I don't care how bad you wanna leave.  Be professional.  That keg-belly is more likely to get you hurt than get you traded.

Aye, Im built the same way, lol

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It seems too good to be true.  Seems more like something the Rockets would plant into the media to try to get better offers from other teams.  But if they get that pair for Harden, then I can't argue with that return given the ugly dynamics in play right now.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Maxey and Simmons would be a great haul for the Rockets

Maxey is good. Great pickup for the Rockets

10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Either scenario sucks for us.

a. Sixers or Nets would clearly be heavy favorites in the East.

b. Trae drops down another spot as far as Eastern conference guards go.

Doesn't matter. Cam and De'Andre know what there job is and their potential. They just need to perform 

This is easier to figure out. lol

Nets get – James Harden
Rockets get – Victor Oladipo, Dante Exum, Rodions Kurucs, 4 1st round picks, 4 draft swaps
Cavs get – Jarrett Allen, Taurean Prince
Pacers get – Caris LeVert

1 minute ago, terrell said:

This is easier to figure out. lol

Nets get – James Harden
Rockets get – Victor Oladipo, Dante Exum, Rodions Kurucs, 4 1st round picks, 4 draft swaps
Cavs get – Jarrett Allen, Taurean Prince
Pacers get – Caris LeVert

How many BIGS do the Cavs need?

Mcgee, Love, Allen, Drummond, Nance, etc...

Someone is about to get traded.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Didn't the Nets just get past giving up a ton of 1sts, now they're right back at it.

They better hope KD stays healthy, Harden loses that belley and Kyrie gets bavk on the reservation (he's away from the team for personal reasons but was celebrating his sister's birthday maskless and with crowds).