• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

The "empty stats" claim is not made on a game to game basis. The most important thing is efficiency. But I personally think, like Trae, Luka's usage is too high and he takes too many shots. 

Yeah I know. I was joking..

I know it’s early but you’d be hard pressed to find a player whose three point shooting percentage dropped nearly .100 percentage points in one season.  Thankfully Trae isn’t taking 9 a game like last year.  His FT and mid range stroke match his strength and size to a T, but I always thought the staff should’ve torn down his natural 3 point shot and built it back better.  Taylor Jenkins isn’t here though.

And I’m too lazy to search, but I’m sure someone knows the frequency/ efficiency of the Trae/ John PNR for this season.  It’s gotta be a huge drop off from their short history of being an elite combination.  Some have mentioned but I haven’t payed too close attention but the screens simply don’t seem as crispy as they should be, from he or Capela.  Not nearly enough screening from non-Bigs, granted Goodwin and Hunter are the only ones who really fit the profile.  I’m straight on Bogdanovic and Rondo just gimme Gallo and Dunn back is that too much to ask?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

I'm prepared for full flaming. 

I'd take a flier on KPJr. 

I rather have talent and crazy than no talent at all.   

I was high on him during the draft.  He'd compliment Trae's weaknesses, if he's not bashing Trae's head in in the lockerroom. 

Edited by marco102

Just now, bleachkit said:

I havent watched him play much, he was known to be a big time talent though. 

I was high on him during the drafting process, but the red flags from him are there, but if you can bring him into that 18th roster spot, the rewards outweigh the risks. 

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I mean i don't know how bad the outburst was but what a shitty move to give a player's locker away.   

I agree.  He's a loose cannon.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He had that locker outfitted with a sound system and lights, so he was really pissed.

Gotta be something more to the story.  I've never heard of this happening where they just move a guy's locker without asking.  weird.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Gotta be something more to the story.  I've never heard of this happening where they just move a guy's locker without asking.  weird.

He's a problem child. They probably didn't think he'd be back around the team this season?

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Something more you say?

Some people just can't stay outta their own way.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Ion care about that bring me the talent.  people were saying don't bring Lamelo, because of drama, he's gotten off to a great start.  Some people need better situations to excel. 

He's had question marks for a while. It's a reason why he dropped if I'm not mistaken. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Ion care about that bring me the talent.  people were saying don't bring Lamelo, because of drama, he's gotten off to a great start.  Some people need better situations to excel. 

I'm all for talent but these are his stats so far.   

- Was a problem at USC

- Dropped on draft due to character concerns

- Pending felony charges due to drugs/guns/etc.

- Allegedly assaulted a woman not long after the above incident.

- Injury(ies)?

- Now this latest incident. 

And his second season hasn't even started yet.

Dude's good - shiii, he's their best prospect imho - but he ain't good enough for me to ignore all the above.

All he's done so far is justify why he dropped in the draft.

Better get that passport updated .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

- Was a problem at USC

- Injury(ies)?

Dude's good - shiii, he's their best prospect imho - but he ain't good enough for me to ignore all the above.

lol I'm for talent man. I understand all of that and the risk. I was prepared for the flaming. 

Edited by marco102

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

- Was a problem at USC

- Injury(ies)?

Uh...doesn't matter what he does, he is a rookie. And you have always hated rookies right? Or is it just before they are drafted?