• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

You're not good with nimbers. :Nique:

I'd be real happy with 8-7.   That's where i thought we'd be at that point anyway but didn't expect a big losing streak in there.   

8-7 would have really been just fine, but us starting out 3-0, then 4-1, I think we all started smelling ourselves way too much.

To start 4-1, and sit now at 6-7, means we are a 2-6 team the last few weeks. And I believe we are more caught up in the stench of a 2-6 stretch than the big picture that we are within striking distance of being exactly where we should have been entering the season.

Can't get too high, can't get too low. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

8-7 would have really been just fine, but us starting out 3-0, then 4-1, I think we all started smelling ourselves way too much.

To start 4-1, and sit now at 6-7, means we are a 2-6 team the last few weeks. And I believe we are more caught up in the stench of a 2-6 stretch than the big picture that we are within striking distance of being exactly where we should have been entering the season.

Can't get too high, can't get too low. 

Exactly.   And i'd be more concerned if this wasn't the same thing about 25 other teams have seen this season.   That 10 month layoff is a lot.   It's not just that the team didn't play together for 10 months and we have new faces, it's that the players had very limited chances to play real basketball during that span.   Then go straight from that to playing an NBA game every 1.5 days.   It's no wonder we have so many injuries and so many shots clanking off the rim, airballed floaters etc.   Just general out of syncness.

• Like 1

Rockets want 3 2nd rounders for PJ Tucker...

Anyone interested? lol

Perhaps We could use him if Gallo is gonna be in and out of the lineup...

Edited by terrell

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He averages like 6 points a game. Dont think he would make much of a difference for us.

He could give us some toughness at least..How about Solo and 2 2nds? lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
On 1/20/2021 at 10:34 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Gallo was doubtful last game, now he's listed as out...please don't let this be a set back.

Was there ever anything mentioned about why he was downgraded to out?