• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft Combine News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

5 hours ago, AHF said:

I get it.  If you are projected to go near the top of the draft there isn't much upside and there is plenty of downside in working out.  So for me it depends on the person who I view it.  The more tape there is on a player the less it concerns me.  Someone like Toppin merits a shoulder shrug.  Other guys with more questions marks they are even more of a black box. 

Edwards is too streaky of a shooter to do a workout..He could mess a round and miss 10+ straight shots before he makes 10 straight. lol

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

Combine measurements.

Bleachkit will be on those like white on rice in a paper plate in a snowstorm.  

*bonus points if you know the movie reference.

PS.  Just kidding bleachy 

Unless Hayes weighs 220+.  If so, bleach will avoid them things like the plague.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 9/28/2020 at 2:02 PM, MaceCase said:

I know this year has special circumstances but was Wiggins the first top prospect to skip out on the combine thus setting off this annoying trend?

I wanna know why the NBA doesn't just make it a requirement to get drafted. These guys are trying to secure jobs that pay in the millions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrhonline said:

I wanna know why the NBA doesn't just make it a requirement to get drafted. These guys are trying to secure jobs that pay in the millions.

The owners should insist on it in the next CBA. Too much on the line for these teams to deal with agents and their agendas. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
14 hours ago, mrhonline said:

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The owners should insist on it in the next CBA. Too much on the line for these teams to deal with agents and their agendas. 

Good take.  There is no reason it couldn't be a condition to being draft eligible if you are on a list of the top 75 prospects or something.  (The NBA wouldn't want to pay for guys like Ben Wallace who they didn't view as viable prospects and who go undrafted but who they want to be eligible to be signed at a later date.)

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, AHF said:

The NBA wouldn't want to pay for guys like Ben Wallace who they didn't view as viable prospects and who go undrafted but who they want to be eligible to be signed at a later date.)

Kinda related --- I've always thought the NBA should do away with the second half of the 2nd round.  Basically, lottery teams get two picks and playoffs teams get one.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I think we should take a look at this guy..He'll be great if he can improve on defense.....What year is it again? lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3