• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Games on YoutubeTV

Jody23

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

Does anyone else watch Hawks games on YoutubeTV?  YoutubeTV is dropping FSSE October 1 and if they don't add it back before the beginning of next season, I'll be looking for an alternative.

Shrugs, well I'm not dropping my YouTubeTV so I'll be watching the games free on the internet.

45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Shrugs, well I'm not dropping my YouTubeTV so I'll be watching the games free on the internet.

I think I'm going to switch to Youtube TV at the end of the year.

Charter Spectrum lost me when they wanted to charge an extra $5 for NFL RedZone, that I didn't know they had discontinued on my regular package.   It's part of their "expanded" sports package now, but RedZone is the only channel worth getting.

• Like 1

I hope they can work on a deal with Sinclair. I'll give them until the NBA season starts and if they haven't, I'm going to Hulu live. 

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wasn't this a thing last season as well?

Yes, and they worked an extension through the end of the NBA and MLB seasons, except for the NE region channels. 

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It's a joke they can't get this done.  Honestly FSS and FSSE are the only reasons i need youtubetv.   So, see ya.  I love it.  It's by far the best tv app but it's not worth $65/month to not have Hawks.

$65 a month and no Hawks. Unbelievable. What other TV apps carry those networks?

• 3 weeks later...