• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Games on YoutubeTV

Jody23

• Moderators

Since it was mentioned, ESPN+ is garbage.  We got the bundled Hulu, Disney and ESPN+ and it never has sports I care about on there.  Had been excited about that but it is basically just Hulu and Disney bundled. 

• Moderators

On Thursday I'm going to start a free trial of the At&t streaming service on Roku.  They supposedly still have FSS but it's $80/month.   And i'll try the League Pass/VPN route to see if it works.   If that works i'll probably go there vs $80/month.   

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Since it was mentioned, ESPN+ is garbage.  We got the bundled Hulu, Disney and ESPN+ and it never has sports I care about on there.  Had been excited about that but it is basically just Hulu and Disney bundled. 

ESPN+ does not even let you watch Sports Center. It's like a random sampling of sports content you may or may not care about.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

ESPN+ does not even let you watch Sports Center. It's like a random sampling of sports content you may or may not care about.

For me, it is definitely a random sampling of sports content I do not care about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddielives said:

I am hoping that there's a last minute agreement to get the regionals back on youtube, hulu, etc.  There's too much opportunity for eyeballs with covid restrictions for them not to agree on some $ amount.  If they can't agree, then it's like the networks and the tv providers basically saying the fans can stay home and suck it.  I hope they don't want the bad pr.

This is me too: they’ll work it out. I frikin love my YouTube TV.

• Like 3