• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welp!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

So frustrating.  But they had a good run i guess.   I hate the dodgers.   

As far as Atlanta sports go though we just got beat.   It wasn't the typical ATL meltdown.   Only big mistake was Austin Riley trying to take 3rd for no good reason.   

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

So frustrating.  But they had a good run i guess.   I hate the dodgers.   

As far as Atlanta sports go though we just got beat.   It wasn't the typical ATL meltdown.   Only big mistake was Austin Riley trying to take 3rd for no good reason.   

We were up 3-1 though.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We were up 3-1 though.

No doubt it was super disappointing but the dodgers winning 3 games in a row isn't some kind of monumental feat.  Especially when we had limited pitching options.  Don't get me wrong I'm upset we couldn't win one of those games but Braves had kind of a frankenstein team and just couldn't get it done.  

52 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No doubt it was super disappointing but the dodgers winning 3 games in a row isn't some kind of monumental feat.  Especially when we had limited pitching options.  Don't get me wrong I'm upset we couldn't win one of those games but Braves had kind of a frankenstein team and just couldn't get it done.  

I'm in between you and burd.  Losing after taking a 3-1 lead is basically a collapse, but this feels a little different because they had no business being up 3-1 in the first place.

Still, this'll go into the #Atlanta-calypse pile.

I've been screaming elsewhere that they should've traded Riley for a starter.  I get he's a great prospect and all that, but that team needed at least one more starter regardless.  Sadly, if they had one more starter in this series, they're in the Series right now.

Prospect are good, rings are better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1