• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OK. I admit it. I'm a real homer.

Gray Mule

A homer believes that his team's players are pretty good.  A real homer "knows" that they are really good.

I know that our starting five, as projected, are good players.  However, the Hawks have been down so far and so long that, apparently, other fans for other teams seem to believe that we are also a little light in the brains.  Some of the proposed trades we see here and on RealGM blows the mind.

Once upon a time, Atlanta wanted more and more future draft picks and was willing to take on other team's unwanted, high priced expiring contracts.  But, we didn't offer to give up any of our young building blocks.  Now, remembering the old days, fans want us to do that kind of deal now.  And, would you be willing to throw in one or two of your young lads, just to sweeten the pot?

OK.  I'm a homer.  I really like our players.  No.  We're no giving up on our youth.  We've never saw them play together.  What do you mean?  They don't fit together?  I know - - Since they don't fit, send them to us...

Since Atlanta hasn't had a winning record for a while, we get the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.  Just wait.  When you watch this new Hawk team, then you will understand.  

:sun:

• Like 4