• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Golden State and Atlanta Trade?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Heard that GS was fawning all over Avdija while he worked out.... IN ATLANTA

Here's the puzzle clues...

1.  Schlenk came from GS not San Antonio.

2.  GS needs a skilled big like Dedmon or Capella  if they will compete with Lebron and the Lakers next season. 

3.  We need some vet talent. 

Think about this:

Capella/Collins/#6   for Green/#2. 

With #2 we take Avdija... Who writers say:

Deni Avdija is generally considered the best player of his generation in Europe … He has been amazing at FIBA’s Youth championships for years … On paper he is the definition of a new era wing, since he could be a two way force with great offensive skill set and above average defensive potential … His ability to create for himself and his teammates is that makes him so unique … If he ends up in the right environment he has a shot to develop into something special …

A lineup with:

Trae, Avdija, Reddish, Green, Dedmon....  Is playoff bound in the ever improving East. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

No Green, unless you're sending Curry and Klay to make him look good like they always have.

Actually, I think Green is a good defender and ball handler and passer. 

The real question is how good is Avidija.   GS just doesn't hand over the 2nd pick of the draft for B.S.  This is a trade... not welfare. 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

The real question is how good is Avidija.   GS just doesn't hand over the 2nd pick of the draft for B.S.  This is a trade... not welfare. 

He's boris diaw without curry/klay.  Would you trade capela/Collins for boris diaw, the picks are inconsequential.  No one in this draft is gonna move any needles.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

Heard that GS was fawning all over Avdija while he worked out.... IN ATLANTA

Here's the puzzle clues...

1.  Schlenk came from GS not San Antonio.

2.  GS needs a skilled big like Dedmon or Capella  if they will compete with Lebron and the Lakers next season. 

3.  We need some vet talent. 

Think about this:

Capella/Collins/#6   for Green/#2. 

With #2 we take Avdija... Who writers say:

Deni Avdija is generally considered the best player of his generation in Europe … He has been amazing at FIBA’s Youth championships for years … On paper he is the definition of a new era wing, since he could be a two way force with great offensive skill set and above average defensive potential … His ability to create for himself and his teammates is that makes him so unique … If he ends up in the right environment he has a shot to develop into something special …

A lineup with:

Trae, Avdija, Reddish, Green, Dedmon....  Is playoff bound in the ever improving East. 

Hell NO....And I want NO PART of Dedmon as our starting center next season. lol

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 10/28/2020 at 11:13 AM, kg01 said:

He's boris diaw without curry/klay.  Would you trade capela/Collins for boris diaw, the picks are inconsequential.  No one in this draft is gonna move any needles.

Hmm.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:21 AM, Diesel said:

Moving up 4 spots at the top of a draft is usually worth your pick and a future first, maybe a prospect.  Let me see if I can explain this without coming off condescending (I'm kidding, I don't have that power).  Collins straight up for #2 would get this done. Why would we add #6 and Capela for Green?

Yes, John Collins straight up (as long as he'll sign where he's traded) is worth the #1 pick in this draft...not every draft but this draft.

You're starting a team. Who do you want?  Collins vs Ball?  Collins vs Deni? Collins vs Edwards? Collins vs Wiseman? Ask 30 gms 28 (bare minimum) will choose Collins.

• Like 1