• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate McMillan Possible Addition To Hawks Coaching Staff

Dynamo

• Premium Member
Lloyd Pierce on Nate McMillan joining the Hawks: "This is a unique opportunity that will benefit me, our coaching staff and our entire roster. In his 16 years as a successful NBA head coach, his teams have emulated his playing style and personality."
This also will allow me more free time to pursue my political career preparing for life after I am fired mid season
a0475bfb1d72585d91c434498d467aa8_md.jpg
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Offensively he is, not enough tempo and creativity. The defense is where he excels.

Of all the moves the Hawks have made since the beginning of last season, adding this defensive coach to Lloyd Pierce's staff may turn out to be a real gem.  One obvious weakness Atlanta had was defense.  With the addition of all these new players, playing team defense is a must.

Going from one of the weakest bench to begin last season to what we now hope is a solid second five is great.  How will they fit together?  We can only guess and hope.  We all agree that Capela and Young will start.  From there, it's all guess work.  Lloyd and staff have their hands full.  But, isn't that a great feeling!

:smug:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...