• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Wall has remodeled his shooting form and looks to be much better at dribble pull up, his footwork and his C&S from 3 has always been solid at 38% for his career. You can't compare Westbrook fit for this system to Wall. Wall is literally a fit for this system or some would see it as a lack thereof to Westbrook who has to control everything. Harden doesn't have to control everything. Wall doesn't have to control everything. 

That's him being a big risk but an enigma is something that's difficult to understand, Westbrook career has been that.

I'm not sure if a catch and shoot % of 38 is that solid. How big is the sample size anyway? Wall is a spotty shooter, always has been. His career 3pt percentage is 32%.

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The modern NBA is exciting and all, but its also pretty sad how stars can force their way out of dodge and basically decimate entire franchises on their way out.

Kawhi/PG basically destroyed an OKC franchise, forcing them to rebuild and jettison Russ. Now Houston (despite their most optimistic statements, is likely to lose their franchise guy sooner than later.

I bet Harden ends up in Brooklyn after all is said and done.

Silas really seems like he is afraid to upset Harden right now. Wants to give him "space". What are they, a HS couple?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Seems like you guys could do a straight up WS or WAR, etc. bet for who finishes higher between Wall and Westbrook.

I am not interested in any more bets till after preseason ends. I need to see what system Houston will implement. MDA isn't there anymore. With Russ, I already know what Brooks will do so I have a low bar. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I keep forgetting Houston signed Cousins too.   A couple massive gambles on Wall and Cousins which could pay off.   Probably not but it's possible.   If Harden is traded then they are screwed.  

As a UK fan, I'm pretty fascinated to see what they get.  Cousins has been so good when he's been healthy but hurt so much the last few years.  As stated above, Wall looks good in pickup but he's been hurt for quite a while too.  Big gambles that could elevate or decimate Houston's season.

• Like 3

On 12/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, AHF said:

As rough as UK has been this year, Tech should have its best shot in a long, long time.  Seems to be a very good time to face off against the Cats.  My brother is a Tech grad and is basically viewing this as one of these teams having to stumble their way into a win.

Can we retroactively do a sig bet?  How about you @bird_dirt?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Can we retroactively do a sig bet?  How about you @bird_dirt?

🤦‍♂️

I was dreading coming on this site after that performance. 

Luckily, that bet ship has sailed! If only you really believed in your team from the start, oh ye of little faith.

It's a damn shame, really. Better luck next time buddy! 

😂

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

🤦‍♂️

I was dreading coming on this site after that performance. 

Luckily, that bet ship has sailed! If only you really believed in your team from the start, oh ye of little faith.

It's a damn shame, really. Better luck next time buddy! 

😂

But .... we did bet.  I distinctly remember it.  Why wouldn't I have bet?  The burden of proof is on you to prove that we didn't bet.  I'm perfectly within my rights to have you prove I didn't bet.

I'll be issuing you a new avatar shortly.

Disclaimer: This was not intended as a political thing.  Just joking around.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

If another NBA wants to sign him, do the Knicks own his right or get right of first refusal or something else?

Definitely makes me wonder if he is still suffering injuries.  

An Exhibit 10 contract is a one-year, minimum salary NBA contract with a specific Exhibit 10 attachment built into it and no other bonuses. These attachments are not present in every NBA contract, only deals in which both parties have agreed to include it.

Exhibit 10 attachments allow the NBA team to convert a player’s one-year, minimum contract into a two-way contract but this has to occur prior to the start of the regular season. These one-year deals are often non-guaranteed, which lets NBA teams waive the player and remove their cap hit from the team payroll. Exhibit 10 attachments allow players to earn a bonus of $5,000 to $50,000 in the event that they are waived by the NBA team, then sign a deal with that franchise’s G League affiliate* and remain with that affiliate team for 60 days. This bonus $5,000 – $50,000 bonus, which does not count against the NBA salary cap, is in addition to the G League salary the player would also collect in this particular scenario. If a player’s Exhibit 10 contract is converted to a two-way deal, the Exhibit 10 bonus converts to guaranteed salary.

• Thanks 2

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1337098777807745028%3Fref_src%3Dtwsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet&ved=2ahUKEwih-fb0hcTtAhVjp1kKHdKrANwQglR6BAgvEAs&usg=AOvVaw2jX67mh4FtD7uzvaSJFeeH&cshid=1607625175143

What ever happened to the ridiculous no-way-on-gods-green-earth rumors about PG to ATL we spent a week talking about? How seemingly intelligent people on this board believe things to be plausible, that are in actuallity no way plausible, is beyond me.

Edited by bleachkit

18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It died. Heck, he was just available recently for HOU in a Harden deal. 

Please address me as I was the person to mentioned it. 

• Like 1