• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't agree for at least the next two to three seasons. Things could change in 2024-2025. Gallo contract is as long the 2019 rookies. The question is, JC or Capela is the real question. We won't know that next year but we will when Okongwu is a going to his 4th year.

Hope you're right. I don't see how we keep him past this season. I think he's gone by the trade deadline if not sooner. FTR, I would hate to see Collins go... And based on the mega deal you shared, it sounds like he was being shopped to begin with. 

• Premium Member

We need depth and to add good players. I don’t think anybody we sign this year is changing our long term plan. It’d be dumb to sit on money and not improve our team. Do we expect to sign players that aren’t talented so our recent draft picks can play?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Hope you're right. I don't see how we keep him past this season. I think he's gone by the trade deadline if not sooner. FTR, I would hate to see Collins go... And based on the mega deal you shared, it sounds like he was being shopped to begin with. 

He probably was but it was likely for Siakiam who’s still young. 

I would have been ok if that had happened for Siakiam but there’s no way I’d be ok with a 32 year old replacing a 23 year old. The Siakiam and collins age difference isn’t far off but Gallo and collins is a 9 year difference!

I wouldn’t be worried about it cause I know Schlenk isn’t trying to lose his job. The only way collins is traded is if we get a young borderline all star SG in return.

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

He probably was but it was likely for Siakiam who’s still young. 

I would have been ok if that had happened for Siakiam but there’s no way I’d be ok with a 32 year old replacing a 23 year old. The Siakiam and collins age difference isn’t far off but Gallo and collins is a 9 year difference!

I wouldn’t be worried about it cause I know Schlenk isn’t trying to lose his job. The only way collins is traded is if we get a young borderline all star SG in return.

Don't see the point in trading him for Siakim.  Scoring is about the same but he is not even close to the rebounder that Collins is.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Damn Trez to the Lakers? I really didn’t see that coming 

Yeah me too. I really haven’t watched basketball since we lost to the Knicks in March, but I thought his value was a lot higher back then.

• Like 1