• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

Im on meds and drowsy but I got to shout out the Gallinari signing.

This is a different team heading into 2021. We just need a back up PG and we are all set. I know ppl are looking at BB, but he is icing on cake. We literally need some one to lead the 2nd unit to level out that on/off split when Trae sits. Besides defense, that was our biggest weakness last year.

• Like 4

Update: The Clippers are in trouble. Harrell wasn't suppose to leave. They also thought they could get a SnT deal for Grant as well. But they didn't think Harrell would leave.

Cleveland is planning on making some solid additions. They have been talking to players but interest hasn't been there unless of a massive overpay. 

Temple was a Hawk target. That signing sucks if Atlanta can't land Bogi.

Hawks was willing to offer more for Joe Harris but he valued a close offer, location, and a chance at a ring over us.

Hawks are targeting guards who can shoot. They also want to true PG as well. That's there two missions. 

Atlanta is out on Hayward. This was the case for a minute. Atlanta price range for him was lower than he wanted and we wanted three key signings, not just one with a chance at two.

Bogi and Rondo is our top target. Behind them is KCP and Avery Bradley 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Random thought:

I LOVE the Lakers moves so far. I think Harrell is a major upgrade for them over Dwight, and I love Dennis playing with LBJ. I had always felt LBJ respected Schröder's game back to when we played them in the ECF. Like if he had to take one guy from our roster I always thought Lebron would want Dennis the most because he never backed down from them.

Lakers are going to look good next year.

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kawhi

PG13

Rudy Gobert

Add Giannis. His supermax signing ain't guaranteed 

Plus teams are setting up shop as if he's leaving Milwaukee right now.

Miami is really pitching this loyalty shit. 

I feel for Milwaukee. They really got the screwjob. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Update: The Clippers are in trouble. Harrell wasn't suppose to leave. They also thought they could get a SnT deal for Grant as well. But they didn't think Harrell would leave.

Cleveland is planning on making some solid additions. They have been talking to players but interest hasn't been there unless of a massive overpay. 

Temple was a Hawk target. That signing sucks if Atlanta can't land Bogi.

Hawks was willing to offer more for Joe Harris but he valued a close offer, location, and a chance at a ring over us.

Hawks are targeting guards who can shoot. They also want to true PG as well. That's there two missions. 

Atlanta is out on Hayward. This was the case for a minute. Atlanta price range for him was lower than he wanted and we wanted three key signings, not just one with a chance at two.

Bogi and Rondo is our top target. Behind them is KCP and Avery Bradley 

Yep, all of this sounds good to me.

LAC management is slowly looking like the Clippers we all knew growing up. Rivers is going to be a big loss for their franchise off the court.

Bradley or Rondo and I'm happy with this offseason.

I kinda like KCP more than BB but either would be the cherry on top.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

TT is leaning to joining the Clippers

Bucks haven't stopped when it comes to Bogi. They are trying to add them to the 4 team deal. Bogi is using Atlanta for leverage but will choose Atlanta if the Bucks can't add him to that Jrue Holiday trade. The Kings still want DVV. They are not happy at Atlanta unwillingness to get him without trading Huerter. 

Hayward's deal has obstacles but he wants Indiana right now. They have differences on value and this one could fall through. 

Rondo seems like an Atlanta lean but he's waiting for LAC. Chances are, with TT gone, Rondo will be left without an offer beyond the min. Atlanta is not a leverage play. It's a 2nd option for Rondo. If they don't have real money, he will sign with the Hawks.

If Atlanta misses on Bogi, Avery Bradley and KCP are the key names. KCP is another likely leverage play. Like I said, leverage plays aren't in our favor. Thank you Gallo for not being a bitch ass punk. 

Thanks for all the info @NBASupes.

Sorry, who is TT?

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Add Giannis. His supermax signing ain't guaranteed 

Plus teams are setting up shop as if he's leaving Milwaukee right now.

Miami is really pitching this loyalty shit. 

Saw this regarding BB and thought it was very interesting...whoever get BB may be in the run for Giannis?....

“The report in The Athletic also says to keep an eye on teams who are interested in pursuing Antetokounmpo next offseason bringing in Bogdanovic this year to pair the two. That would once again appear to include teams who don’t have the cap space to give Bogdanovic a big enough offer that the Kings wouldn’t match”

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Screw em.  They (allegedly) screwed us.

Eta.  And while I'm screwing folks.  Screw OKC.  I hope this whole get all the picks scheme fails spectacularly.

Lastly, now that DEN has indeed signed that guard from Real Madrid, we need to get in on a monte Morris trade.  Perfect backup pg, and fits age wise.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

Bogi is looking how to sign with the Hawks without Sacramento matching it as well. So we aren't being leveraged. He should have said this first. Instead of what he said in reverse. 

What is Sacramento's cap space situation? If they don't want to lose him for nothing, can we just offer OKC first? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DS5 said:

What is Sacramento's cap space situation? If they don't want to lose him for nothing, can we just offer OKC first? 

Their cap seems fine for next season if they match and even with reasonable signings shouldn't be far from the LT but not a LT team. The issue is the year after. They would be the world's biggest LT team and would end up having to give up assets to get rid of Bogi or Hield. It's in their best interest to simply not pay him or get expirings and a young player that's two to three years from the end of his rookie deal 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Maybe we should include Kev ... making this trade essentially kills his pt anyway.  

Just kev not kev and okc 

I disagree. I'd be OK with OKC pick but not Huerter. If they insist on that and plan on matching, I'd rather mvoe on to KCP

• Like 3