• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm thinking if we move Snell for a much bigger contract, we would be giving the sending team an exception. A team like GS who is about to have an $80 million LT bill could use that. That could be used to fill up the last bit of space...then use our exception to bring back Skal and/or Teague. 

Didn't GSW use most of their TPE on Oubre? What player would GSW send us? Please don't say Wiggins 😆

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Didn't GSW use most of their TPE on Oubre? What player would GSW send us? Please don't say Wiggins 😆

I'm thinking about it. Spitballin...

But using Wiggins as the option (there are other teams)....A trade of Wiggins for Snell has an immediate cap impact of $17 million. the problem is the tie up of salary for 3 years. Still, he is only 25. Again...spitballin.

Could go 3 way...Snell to GS, Wiggins to Team X, Player unknown to Hawks.  As long as the difference between Player A and Wiggins is less than $5 million it could work. 

Edited by thecampster
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I'm thinking about it. Spitballin...

But using Wiggins as the option (there are other teams)....A trade of Wiggins for Snell has an immediate cap impact of $17 million. the problem is the tie up of salary for 3 years. Still, he is only 25. Again...spitballin.

Could go 3 way...Snell to GS, Wiggins to Team X, Player uknown to Hawks.

The problem is Wiggins in that long term deal.  Pass.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

After getting Gallo, I wouldn't hate chasing after Van Vleet. He's younger and is a fit.

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Way too expensive

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Also overrated for the money he's supposedly seeking.  Guy's a backup.

He said if he's leaving the Raptors he wants to go to a team where he is the FOTF. Good luck in NYK 😆

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He said if he's leaving the Raptors he wants to go to a team where he is the FOTF. Good luck in NYK 😆

I'd be all for kicking the tires on FVV. 

His market is drying up by the hour. Re: FOTF, what we want and what we can get aren't always the same thing. But we could make him and Trae Batman and Robin. He would also be primary PG backup. 10 min at PG, 20 at SG. 

Y'all are skeptical abt defensive fit with Trae, but I have faith it could work. I don't have faith he will sign here, but if he did I have believe this team would be taking it up a notch and make some serious noise in the playoffs.