• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

I don’t understand why we sign Rondo, I guess it means we are out of Bogdanovic race but we still lack a wing. I would rather play Dunn than Rondo, Dunn has a good assist/To ratio and know how to run an offense. 

I don’t like the move at all, terrible price as well.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Sound about right to me. Don't know why everyone is upset with the signing. Dunn can't run an offense.

Dunn signing means he's exclusively a SG to the Hawks. 

Probably will battle to start with Cam, Kevin, and Skylar. 

Trae/Rondo/Goodwin likely is the PGs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

I don’t understand why we sign Rondo, I guess it means we are out of Bogdanovic race but we still lack a wing. I would rather play Dunn than Rondo, Dunn has a good assist/To ratio and know how to run an offense. 

Yeah after looking at our wing depth and cap space, Bogi should definitely be in play for the Hawks still. Problem is, I think we got outbid. 😞 

Edited by Marvin24Williams

Just now, gurpilo said:

We still have 20 mil to use and I think they made this move to ensure they will have to use the exception on Dunn, so that means.

Things not looking good for Bogi :(.  We can still offer about $18 million per year for him.  That's a bit of an overpay in my book, but pretty easy  for Sacramento to match.

If we get Bogi, this off season will be an A++ we will have so much offensive and defensive flexibility and actual nba talent throughout the roster.

Come on Bogi!!!!