• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

Just now, hylndr11 said:

I dont know -- things dont always show on stat sheet but there def stats are not at all wildly diff.

Believe me, I watched both. Bogi can defend. He can even guard 2s and 3s. I wouldn't call him two way but he's not weak defensively. 

• Like 3

If Lakers are haunting Bogdanovic I am starting to think our dream is probably gone. Lakers are going to get what they want, as in Davis trade.

Probably Iam not going to be really upset about that, I am already getting used to the idea that we need to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Believe me, I watched both. Bogi can defend. He can even guard 2s and 3s. I wouldn't call him two way but he's not weak defensively. 

I didnt even watch NBA this year - I just try and catch up during these times, having falcons season tiks forces me to just chill when it comes to ATL sports, only so much at a time :))))

Edited by hylndr11

5 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

If Lakers are haunting Bogdanovic I am starting to think our dream is probably gone. Lakers are going to get what they want, as in Davis trade.

Probably Iam not going to be really upset about that, I am already getting used to the idea that we need to look elsewhere.

Well we must be making things interesting. No announcement either way.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The difficulty for the Kings is that they set Bogi's value with the attempted Bucks trade.  Teams won't offer much more to Sac than that offer.

• Like 2

hace 4 minutos, bleachkit dijo:

Well this time nobody can say that we were not trying or that we were not big players on this FA class. I take a look to the other 2 teams on a similar situation and I think we did better than Charlotte or NY. We have changed the look of the team, now we have adressed some od the problems and I think we can be competitive. Props to Hawks front office. Having said that I think our main weakness was a quality wing and we have not been able to fill that hole. Now let's hope Reddish, Hunter and Huerter show big time improvement.

• Like 4

The longer we wait to more I expect the Lakers to work out a deal for Bogi. But while I do want to sign him, I won't be heartbroken if we miss out. We've had a great offseason and there is a reasonable chance we're better off giving his minutes to the guys we already have. Still would like to add a veteran (other than Snell) on the wings.

• Like 2

Just now, High5 said:

The longer we wait to more I expect the Lakers to work out a deal for Bogi. But while I do want to sign him, I won't be heartbroken if we miss out. We've had a great offseason and there is a reasonable chance we're better off giving his minutes to the guys we already have. Still would like to add a veteran (other than Snell) on the wings.

I feel like we need him! We need his shooting and decent playmaking on this team 

• Like 1