• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Right now, no one is starting other than really just Trae. Everyone is going to have to earn it. Just from seeing how Atlanta sees things. It seems like Atlanta sees Cam as a 3 more than a 2. 

1 - Trae Rondo Goodwin with Dunn getting outside mins

2 - Bogi Kev Dunn with Cam getting outside mins

3 - Cam Hunter Snell with Gallo getting outside mins

4 - JC Gallo with Hunter getting outside mins

5 - Capela Okongwu Bruno

Do you really think that Cam will start at the 3? 

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Hell yeah. He literally the most effective wing in the 2nd half. Improved his WAR from -3.1 in December to -0.2 in March. He probably got the best shot. 

I think you will be in for a big surprise because your man LP doesn't agree with you and plus even during that so call amazing 2nd half, he still didn't start over Huerter.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Right now, no one is starting other than really just Trae. Everyone is going to have to earn it. Just from seeing how Atlanta sees things. It seems like Atlanta sees Cam as a 3 more than a 2. 

1 - Trae Rondo Goodwin with Dunn getting outside mins

2 - Bogi Kev Dunn with Cam getting outside mins

3 - Cam Hunter Snell with Gallo getting outside mins

4 - JC Gallo with Hunter getting outside mins

5 - Capela Okongwu Bruno

Skylar and Bruno - Colli Park

Okungwu is still out with an injured foot, the season starts in a month. He's not gonna be ready much less for full time backup minutes. No Summer league, no basketball for 11 months.  I see him going to GL to get his rythym. I think Bruno will start the season at backup center.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Okungwu is still out with an injured foot, the season starts in a month. He's not gonna be ready much less for full time backup minutes. No Summer league, no basketball for 11 months.  I see him going to GL to get his rythym. I think Bruno will start the season at backup center.

They just wrote on him, he should be fine to start training camp. He just did another MRI with the Hawks. 

• Like 1

• Admin
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Agreed ... I  don’t think he is going to get a lot of minutes to start anyway ... with the depth ... he has time to take it slow and develop

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is why I want to keep Dedmon