• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

They need depth and Bogi would be a great fit there unfortunately... hurry up Travis

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it. Bogdan would be icing.  Worst case scenario, you've got more minutes for Huerter and/or Reddish.

• Like 2

From our good friend Robert.  Here's what a Bogi contract would look like.  It seems the media knows we are offering him 4 years/ $70 - $82 million.  Peachtree hoops accidently put up a banner that said we signed him.  I hope it works out.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Can’t stand Ainge

Not possible. Charlotte only owes 7.9 million dollars for year to the deal considering their cap space which was 20 million. The only TPE they could get 19 million but that would require Charlotte to trade Monk, Martin Bros, and McDaniels. Boston would have to be able to take them and then they would get hard capped away due to Thompson's deal. 

What they could do is find a 3rd team who space like NY, trade Batum, Monk for Randle.  That will give Charlotte all of the money to do this without a SnT. A SnT is tough. They could do a Rozier deal but Rozier has a 3rd year. That would put Boston into the LX next year bad. This one is tough. Maybe NY trades Randle to Boston and Rozier to NY but I would imagine Boston would be very close to the LT or there. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not possible. Charlotte only owes 7.9 million dollars for year to the deal considering their cap space which was 20 million. The only TPE they could get 19 million but that would require Charlotte to trade Monk, Martin Bros, and McDaniels. Boston would have to be able to take them and then they would get hard capped away due to Thompson's deal. 

What they could do is find a 3rd team who space like NY, trade Batum, Monk for Randle.  That will give Charlotte all of the money to do this without a SnT. A SnT is tough. They could do a Rozier deal but Rozier has a 3rd year. That would put Boston into the LX next year bad. This one is tough. Maybe NY trades Randle to Boston and Rozier to NY but I would imagine Boston would be very close to the LT or there. 

I hope you’re right!

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I keep trying to figure out why is it taking so long for Bogi's agent to sign the offer sheet? 

Maybe they have to wait for the league year to start when he's a true restricted free agent. The only rfa agreements I've seen announced are with their own teams. BI hasn't even announced. 

Does the league year start tomorrow?

I hope we get some news soon though.

Edited by marco102

Just now, JTB said:

Me too! Makes me think there’s a potential trade that may happen.

In order to do a trade, you gotta have an asset which we know Boston isn't willing to trade just to get LT. There is something else there. I almost feel like we need to keep an eye out on the Knicks. 

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Maybe they have to wait for the league year to start when he's a true restricted free agent. The only rfa agreements I've seen announced are with their own teams. BI hasn't even announced. 

Does the league year start tomorrow?

I hope we get some news soon though.

They can sign a RFA as soon as FA starts. The issue is, you have to wait 48 hours after the offer is made to see if the others will match. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

In order to do a trade, you gotta have an asset which we know Boston isn't willing to trade just to get LT. There is something else there. I almost feel like we need to keep an eye out on the Knicks. 

Lol watch the Knicks offer 4/$100 million

• Like 2
  • Haha 1