Kris Dunn signs with the Atlanta Hawks. 2 years/$10 million

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best value signing of the offseason. Kris Dunn is an extremely valuable defensive player. 6th most valuable defender in the NBA via the RAPTOR and most valuable perimeter defender for a full seaso

Hell yeah Schlenk!!!!! Helllssss yeah ! One of the best defensive young pgs in the NBA! I love the move and the contract 

Annnnd we're not Dunn! lol ~lw3

• mrhonline changed the title to Kris Dunn signs with the Atlanta Hawks. 2 years/$10 million

Yes, we needed a lockdown defender, he is big to shut down players when they are destroying defensively Trae. His offensive game has been improving  every year, his TS is at 0,510 last year although re regressed a little las pt year on 3p%. Contract amount is also good.

This is the kind of player that fits our timeline (on age) and our need. I like Dunn much more than Rondo. BpUsing the same logic that is why I would have preferred Wood or Bertans over Gallo.

• Like 2
  • Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

He won’t offer much offensively unfortunately. I hope he can somehow develop a jump shot while in Atlanta and then we can possibly keep him longer than these 2 years

The offense might grind to a halt when he comes in.  I hope there is a Teague deal out there somewhere to run the 2nd unit and let Dunn be a specialty player.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JTB said:

He won’t offer much offensively unfortunately. I hope he can somehow develop a jump shot while in Atlanta and then we can possibly keep him longer than these 2 years

Think Bembry and shooting. Don't try to fit the square peg in a round hole.

Just now, Wurider05 said:

So what does this mean for Goodwin?

3rd PG

• Like 2