• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the Depth Chart Look like?

Diesel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Y'all keep putting Cam in the starting line up when he couldn't even beat out Huerter last year. 

You fixate on things sometimes Peo.  Cam was a rookie last year and struggled like hell to start the year.  Coming off the bench, he turned the corner and LP maintained that role through the premature end of the season.  Doesn’t mean LP doesn’t like Cam or that he will always start Huerter over Cam.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, AHF said:

You fixate on things sometimes Peo. 

I'm pretty sure all of the Bogi fans, Supes and Diesel will be insulted by your lack of acknowledgement of them as being the kings of fixation but I'll gladly wear the crown.  My only point is that there is no evidence that LP favors Cam over Hunter or even Huerter so why are people assuming that LP has had this change of heart regarding Cam?

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm pretty sure all of the Bogi fans, Supes and Diesel will be insulted by your lack of acknowledgement of them as being the kings of fixation but I'll gladly wear the crown.  My only point is that there is no evidence that LP favors Cam over Hunter or even Huerter so why are people assuming that LP has had this change of heart regarding Cam?

I think LP likes Huerter but he made a point about Huerter not being strong physically before the draft.  Who he does seem to like is Hunter.   Said that Hunter is a guy that you can put anywhere and he will be productive.  I didn't see him talking about Cam.   But I like Cam.  I think Cam will be that star player type.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 11/22/2020 at 12:16 AM, Diesel said:

I think LP likes Huerter but he made a point about Huerter not being strong physically before the draft.  Who he does seem to like is Hunter.   Said that Hunter is a guy that you can put anywhere and he will be productive.  I didn't see him talking about Cam. 

That was my only point but the mob seems to only want to see things one way...Their way

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

That was my only point but the mob seems to only want to see thing one way...Their way

Your point of view was also that Schlenk wasn’t going to make any moves this off season....maybe you joined the wrong “mob”

🙄🤫

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, AHF said:

Here you said it and repeated it for good measure.

What's so false about what I said?  There was no "mega trade"  There was no 6 and Huerter to move up.  There was no move down to collect a bunch of draft picks.  There was no trade of 6 for any of the following...Paul George, Olidipo, Gordan Hayward, Holiday, Beal or the multitude of other players mention.  All the Hawks did was sign a bunch of back up players.  Over paid for 1 of them for sure but for the most part, this is what I expected and am fine with it.

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

All this talk of a significant players coming to Atlanta is just smoke and mirrors once again.   Heck, the Hawks might be even desperate enough to consider resigning Bembry.  

=

Not true.

Gallo alone bursts that.

Gallo is 32 years old and has never been on an all star team.  Gallo is injury prone.  Gallo is a horrible defensive player.  Gallo is leaving a tanking team.  Gallo got way over paid.  So no, he is not significant and is a backup player at this stage in his career.  You guys have just lowered the bar so much that even if Schlenk has all of the cap space and he spends it on a couple of back up, its a win.  This is the state of the Hawks fan base.  Sad!

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Gallo is 32 years old and has never been on an all star team.  Gallo is injury prone.  Gallo is a horrible defensive player.  Gallo is leaving a tanking team.  Gallo got way over paid.  So no, he is not significant and is a backup player at this stage in his career.  You guys have just lowered the bar so much that even if Schlenk has all of the cap space and he spends it on a couple of back up, its a win.  This is the state of the Hawks fan base.  Sad!

How many teams with the fourth best record in the West were tanking last year?  Just curious as one who can’t tell the difference between the best scorer on a playoff roster and a guy filing space on a tanking team.

He was a top 5 UFA this year.  That is about as much impact as you can hope from a FA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3