• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rajon Rondo signs with the Atlanta Hawks. 2 years/$15 million

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Surprised some of ya'll are so quiet on this.  Unless you're commenting on it somewhere else.

I posted the original lawsuit info last week, I was waiting for the video....Just now seeing it. Not a good look.

Rondo's vehicle is parked in a HCAP stall and the other driver is parked in the access aisle of the HCAP stall which isn't a parking spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, High5 said:

Bad look for everyone involved. I didn't realize this happened back in July, though. So at least he didn't mess up as soon as he got to Atlanta. 

They were probably trying to settle.  My guess is the lawsuit filer wanted to get 'paid' - Rondo declined so it became public.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well pretty dumb of his gf to attack her.  

That was unneccesary. Can someone actually win a lawsuit over that though? Looked more like a scuffle than assault. I know legal jargon can interpret things differently...

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Rondo's girl handled that like a g. My wife would have beat the brakes off that idiot troll

Exactly. She was the first person to run up into their space all aggressive. Then she had no mask on!?! All Rondo was trying to do at first was get in between and separate them because she clearly was saying something crazy to his girl. After that he said eff it and let them go 😂 

1. Can 'abled' folks please stop parking in handicap spots?  It's stupid and lazy - unless they had some reason that hasn't been made clear yet.

2. When I see someone arguing with a fool, I actually see two fools.  I've seen some allegations that this person is a habitual lawsuit filer so Rondo/gf essentially gave her exactly what she was looking for.  Whether that allegation is true or not, Rondo/gf essentially gave her exactly what she was looking for.

Who knows how the legal situation will play out, but had they heeded #1 they wouldn't even be in this stupid a** situation.

Ok, now onto the video.

Seemed Rondo tried to calmly get to his car, which the lady clearly blocked on purpose.  The lady probably said something that set gf off.

And, at some point, the lady probably said stte: "Tell yo' man to move so I can beatcho a**."

To which Rondo complied and said stte: "Ready .... box!" then stepped outta the way.

C'mon, why else would he step back like that? 😄

This post seems like it was written by two different people, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, High5 said:

Bad look for everyone involved. I didn't realize this happened back in July, though. So at least he didn't mess up as soon as he got to Atlanta. 

That would be soooo Atlanta though. Just like our former head coach. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2