• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

My guess is the Kings are exploring all of their options before deciding on Bogdan.  It makes to see what is available to them via a trade and I bet what they find will ultimately decide what they do.  I think the longer they wait to decline the less chance he is a Hawk.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

My guess is the Kings are exploring all of their options before deciding on Bogdan.  It makes to see what is available to them via a trade and I bet what they find will ultimately decide what they do.  I think the longer they wait to decline the less chance he is a Hawk.

Not true at all. They are exploring all their options. Typically teams make the team with the offer sheet wait the full 48 hours before making a decision.  They want to tie up Atlanta's capspace so Atl can't make anymore moves. The length doesn't mean too much regarding their decision, unless they can get a trade for Buddy or something like that.

Edited by marco102

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Not true at all. They are exploring all their options. Typically teams make the team with the offer sheet wait the full 48 hours before making a decision.  They want to tie up Atlanta's capspace so Atl can't make anymore moves.

I am not saying they will match the offer or not.  They are doing what’s in their best interest, like any other team would do.  I get that part.  

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I am not saying they will match the offer or not.  They are doing what’s in their best interest, like any other team would do.  I get that part.  

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

That's exactly what you said.  The longer the wait does not necessarily increase the liklihood of them matching the offer. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1