• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

23 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm a 23 year IT guy. Microcenter fears me.  But I spread it out getting deals this time around. Priced it on Part Picker for about 3k with windows and office. We're gonna come in closer to $2k...I'm having a Hawks like offseason. Getting deals everywhere.

Lol. I got my hands on a 5900x for my new build. Couldn't get my hands on a 6800xt but I'll wait. It's the last piece I need for my build.

• Like 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Hawks WILL SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)
2 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Lol. I got my hands on a 5900x for my new build. Couldn't get my hands on a 6800xt but I'll wait. It's the last piece I need for my build.

The AIB cards go on sale tomorrow. Get to MicroCenter 2 hours before they open and get in line. You'll get one. Also, Best Buy online tomorrow...no idea what time. Personally, I'd roll over for the upcoming Asus AIO 6800 xt. Yes that's a liquid cooled 6800 xt for about $850.

1604004984933.jpg

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

The AIB cards go on sale tomorrow. Get to MicroCenter 2 hours before they open and get in line. You'll get one. Also, Best Buy online tomorrow...no idea what time. Personally, I'd roll over for the upcoming Asus AIO 6800 xt. Yes that's a liquid cooled 6800 xt for about $850.

1604004984933.jpg

Sigh I gotta work tomorrow 😑

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

$13-$15 given what happened to the cap this year is about right. If it was a normal year $18 mil would be about right.

He's a 3rd option player. He isn't Superman or Batman...but he's not Alfred or the Wonder Twins either.

We are gonna be nasty offensively. Hopefully McMillan can get us to D up like he did with the Pacers, and Pierce can take us back to the offensive system of his first year with better talent. Could make for a helluva combo. How good are we now? Top 8? Top 6? Top 4?!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheFuzz said:

We are gonna be nasty offensively. Hopefully McMillan can get us to D up like he did with the Pacers, and Pierce can take us back to the offensive system of his first year with better talent. Could make for a helluva combo. How good are we now? Top 8? Top 6? Top 4?!!

Here's my fear. We're gonna roll people in the regular season but we don't seem built for the half court rough game. I'm thinking we're a 2 round exit team right now...depends on how the big man play comes along. If Collins has a flaw its that he can be soft when playing other real bigs.

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The Asus card will be on their site but won't be out for a few weeks. That thing is going to be ridiculously quiet and will be A quality GPU bins only.

Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd knows I want a AIO version of this card...  It overclocks on air very well so liquid cooling will be interesting.  I only (lol when did this wattage become only) a 750 watt psu so not sure if it will be power hungry. I want is so badly I might call out lol.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, thecampster said:

$13-$15 given what happened to the cap this year is about right. If it was a normal year $18 mil would be about right.

He's a 3rd option player. He isn't Superman or Batman...but he's not Alfred or the Wonder Twins either.

2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

In Superfriends vernacular, maybe Green Lantern or Apache Chief?

As long as he isn't Aquaman...I'm good.

• Haha 2