• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

20 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Him averaging 12+ means it's a huge season for this team. If we get Trae averaging 12 I think we are a fourth seed type team IMO.

honestly if he averages that many assists that means he's still playing hero ball and nobody else is creating. Not good for a potential playoff appearance

Edited by Cwell

• Premium Member
Just now, AUhawksfan said:

I may be getting ahead of myself but I’m envisioning the playoffs where Bogi hits a winning 3 against the Bucks to close out the series and we get to see a close up of this:

image.gif

Nah, I’m not petty at all.....

Your new name...Petty Anne :laugh1:...I love it.

• Like 1

So what does it take to be worth 18 a year? 17 points and 5 assists? Because that's Haywards statline and he's getting 30 per. Bogi will average 17 here easily with the spacing and court vision that Trae provides.

6'11" wingspan will be put to use on guards not small forwards like in Sacramento. He will NOT be like Huerter on D. 

It's about the fit man. He truly gives us a Klay like presence on this team. Of course he's not the shooter that the future Hall of Famer (I can't stress this enough, Klay is on his own planet here) is but will be able to emulate the effect on defenses that he does to a degree. You can't peel off Bogi to trap Trae, and he averaged 30 and 9 plus assists despite constant traps. Also is a plus defender like Klay. 

Floor opens up for slashers. We now have bigs that can get a freaking rebound after a nice defensive stand. Get hands in the passing lanes with Dunn, Big O, Capela and Cam. It's all coming together and I love it...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I thought you were supposed to be silent while your family lobbed insults at the former fan base.  Isn't that the classy way to exit?  This is an interesting new approach.  

Oh, that feels good to read. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What?

If he's averaging 12 assists, that means people are knocking down shots all over the place.

It's not always that simple. I'd rather his usage rate go down and others grow as creators than have everybody relying on Trae to eat. Once the playoffs hit, others will have to be able to eat on their own. Spoon feeding rarely works out in the long run

10 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

I may be getting ahead of myself but I’m envisioning the playoffs where Bogi hits a winning 3 against the Bucks to close out the series and we get to see a close up of this:

image.gif

Nah, I’m not petty at all.....

I'm here for all of it. One series loss away from becoming the Milwaukee Drunks.

• Haha 1