• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

11 minutes ago, Cwell said:

i think both come off the bench

If the choice is Kevin or Bogi, I think Bogi will win based on his defensive value with his offensive ability and fit. 

It's hard to see Gallo starting over JC considering his relationship with Trae but if it's a fair battle. I don't see any reason why not. Gallo is an impact player. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If the choice is Kevin or Bogi, I think Bogi will win based on his defensive value with his offensive ability and fit. 

It's hard to see Gallo starting over JC considering his relationship with Trae but if it's a fair battle. I don't see any reason why not. Gallo is an impact player. 

Seems like that would create some chemistry problems! The whole league would be asking us about JC if Gallo starts over him.

I think JC is going to beat him out as well because his defense and rebounding is better.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Cwell said:

Exactly, just a luxury to have. People are talking like Bogdan would be the starting 2 guard when he hasn’t even been a starter for the Kings. It costs to have decent depth. I don’t think we’ll just out the gate shake up our starting lineup like that

Yes but he should have been the starter on the kings. Bogdan is not elite at anything but is definitely a better overall player than Buddy. Buddy is like Korver without the decent to good at times in his prime help/team defense.

Also different situations fit better. Bogdan is good at what he does. Good ball handler, good secondary playmaker, good shooter, gym rat, good locker room guy, can play on and off ball well. Defensively he’s just ok...Bogdan with Trae will be strongly considered as starting in the backcourt and I would expect him to have a breakout season with this roster.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

If we get Bogi ... it will be him and Trae in the backcourt , Clint and JC up front and either Cam or Hunter at SF.

Exactly! I don’t see it any other way even if all is up for grabs in training camp I’m expecting this to be the day 1 starting lineup. 
personally I think cam will be the starting SF but of course Hunter has a real chance at starting.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Oh Lord GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 3

I'm predicting a spite-match here.  The fact that they weren't able to agree on a SnT (which imho indicates sac asked for the moon), makes me feel there's some feewings going on in Sac-town.

All speculation based on my humble opinion ... and the fact that I've been living in 2021 for a few months now. 😎

No worries though.  We still had an excellent free agency either way.

• Haha 4

hace 6 horas, JTB dijo:

Exactly! I don’t see it any other way even if all is up for grabs in training camp I’m expecting this to be the day 1 starting lineup. 
personally I think cam will be the starting SF but of course Hunter has a real chance at starting.

I agree, Cam starts but I don't think there is SG or SF, there will be 2 wings with interchangeable roles on offense and defense, it will be pending on matchups. If BB becomes a Hawk, that is a big if, I think there is a chance Cam plays SG and BB plays SF.

hace 1 hora, SerbianHawk dijo:

They'll match the offer. His the only valuable asset they have except Fox and, maybe, Bagley.

I agree, I think they are matching the offer lesding to a good but incomplete offseason as there would be a gap between quality/depth at Frontcourt and PG positions and quality/depth at wing position.

9 hours ago, NekiEcko said:

Yeah, I dont think we have that much depth on this team for a very long time, since the days of Nique that we had a decent bench and depth.

Got that right. Guys like Mario West, Malcolm Delaney, Randolph Morris, Jim Les, and John Bagley wouldn't make this team's G-League roster...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrhonline said:

Hield to Charlotte makes sense to me. It'll be interesting to see if the Kings can find a willing partner.

Not to me with Hayward there now...I think Charlotte will get Westbrick in a trade. MJ loves his game apparently.