Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That's exactly what you said.  The longer the wait does not necessarily increase the liklihood of them matching the offer. 

My guess is the Kings will not match and BoBo will be in Atlanta. The just paid Fox a huge contract and Heild is making too much for a sixth man role. Sacramento is a small market team too... They cannot afford to have $75 mil tied up in three guys and only $35 mil to fill out the rest of the roster.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Sam Amick has insisted the Hawks will probably get Bogi from the start. Does this guy have a strong track record?

He has a national reputation. 100% legit.

What we don't know is if his intel on the new GM in Sacramento is good. McNair has only been there since September.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The reason I think they wont match is because they just tried to trade him. So clearly he was not in there long term plans. So now youre gonna pay him 20 per because you didnt get Donta Divencenzo? That doesn't compute with me.

Thats it bleach! BELIEVE!!!!!

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The reason I think they wont match is because they just tried to trade him. So clearly he was not in there long term plans. So now youre gonna pay him 20 per because you didnt get Donta Divencenzo? That doesn't compute with me.

And you already have 50+ million a year tied in Fox-Hield backcourt? And you just drafted Haliburton?

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

John Hollinger must hate our wings. We dont NEED Bogi. I like our rotation as is. Bogi takes it over the top.

Exactly.

We have our main course, Bogi is dessert! 

We definitely don't need to make a desperate move if they match.

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yeah, either we hear about a trade for Buddy and they match or its crickets until midnight because they couldn't get anything done to ship Hield out and they don't match.  

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Screw off Hollinger 

Dude has some nerve to think we would actually trade for Hield just because they match. Has he not been paying attention? WE are in the drivers seat. Nobody, especially the Kings, is going to take us for a ride.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1