• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

Buddy is a big time shooter. .411 from three for his career. Was taking nearly 10 threes a game last year and averaging 20 pts a game. His contract is not that bad actually. He gets 24 this year, but then its 19 each year after, which is fair market value for an elite shooter.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

and while you guys salivate over this possibility, I'm sitting here pissed I can't find a video card for my son's new pc. #Priorities!!!

What kind of video card are you looking for ? You want like 4K or ?

Edited by HawksNWaffles

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Buddy is a big time shooter. .411 from three for his career. Was taking nearly 10 threes a game last year and averaging 20 pts a game. His contract is not that bad actually. He gets 24 this year, but then its 18, 18 and 19, which more than fair.

Yeah was just looking at that. It’s essentially Bogi money. Definitely worth a look if Snell is all it takes. 

He does have diva-ish tendencies though so that’s something to take into account 

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Yeah was just looking at that. It’s essentially Bogi money. Definitely worth a look if Snell is all it takes. 

He does have diva-ish tendencies though so that’s something to take into account 

Buddy averaged .427 from three in 2018-19. That's ridiculous. He is a big time shooter. He's also a year younger than Bogi. 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Buddy averaged .427 from three in 2018-19. That's ridiculous. He is a big time shooter. He's also a year younger than Bogi. 

They actually the same age, I think only Buddys younger by a couple of months. He got his birthday fixed when he got in the league I believe he was actually born in 92 

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

They actually the same age, I think only Buddys younger by a couple of months. He got his birthday fixed when he got in the league I believe he was actually born in 92 

Yes you're right. I can see why they chose Buddy over Bogi. Buddy's numbers are impressive. If he played for the Knicks or Lakers he's be a star.

2 minutes ago, Carmine said:

GET SCHLENK'D!

cff7851f5673873717f04661ded51bd0.jpg

Dude looks just like Billy Corgan.

• Haha 1