Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

25 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

They actually the same age, I think only Buddys younger by a couple of months. He got his birthday fixed when he got in the league I believe he was actually born in 92 

I was about to say do we truly even know how old Buddy is haha

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm a 23 year IT guy. Microcenter fears me.  But I spread it out getting deals this time around. Priced it on Part Picker for about 3k with windows and office. We're gonna come in closer to $2k...I'm having a Hawks like offseason. Getting deals everywhere.

I'm the same way lol. I know either tigerdirect or NewEgg may have some sales around this time..I'm due for a some upgrades on my machine as well. I like my Ryzen, but I'm leaning back towards the Intel processors my self....but anyway back on topic, I'm loving this off-season

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

This is the right move for the Kings.  Well, the right move would have been to not get greedy and to take a TPE and a second round pick or something but having squandered that opportunity this is the right move.  They drafted Haliburton to replace BB and tried to trade him this week.  He doesn’t want to be there and they still aren’t sniffing the playoffs either way.  

Welcome to the ATL Bogdan!!

Trading Buddy to keep Bogi was not their plan. Buddy's numbers are actually quite good, he's a big time shooter. Despite his friction with the coach, they are committed to him and D. Fox. The failed Milwaukee trade, and drafting Haliburton like you said. Looks like we called their bluff despite a harrowing couple of days.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I like our squad. No lie. We got play making, shooting, active bigs. No way this outfit wont be an offensive dynamo in time. It's just a matter of gelling. 

And coaching...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trading Buddy to keep Bogi was not their plan. Buddy's numbers are actually quite good, he's a big time shooter. Despite his friction with the coach, they are committed to him and D. Fox. The failed Milwaukee trade, and drafting Haliburton like you said. Looks like we called their bluff despite a harrowing couple of days.

It worked out kind of crazy.  I'm sure we really considered Haliburton at 6, and had we done so, this deal would not be going down.  I think Haliburton's floor is probably BB.  

And I'm sure Sacramento went into the draft having barely even considered Haliburton because there was no way he was going to be there.  

So the Hawks end up with a nicely developed version of Haliburton, and a defensive post presence to build on.  Pretty nice to be sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1