Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

Yall forgot how good the Big Ticket could shoot.  Giannis is not KG.  He's closer to Karl Malone. 

6 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Malone had a mid range. Giannis is like the Forward version of Shaq in his prime

It's the defense that gives me the KG(01) comparison. Giannis can be your best player due to his defense, but he needs a Paul Pierce to hit shots

Oh man, I'm listening to a Kangz podcast.  I may call a suicide hotline for these dudes.

A couple things i heard:

Welp, the Kangz are back to poor asset mgt

Chiek Diallo is a better C than Whiteside!

Bogdan, Bazemore, Len, etc are all gone .... for nothing.

Every team that lost a free agent, SnT'd them for something.  That's what good gms do.

People who agree with these decisions are either overly optimistic or are lost, damaged people. 

😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh man, I'm listening to a Kangz podcast.  I may call a suicide hotline for these dudes.

A couple things i heard:

Every team that lost a free agent, SnT'd them for something.  That's what good gms do.

People who agree with these decisions are either overly optimistic or are lost, damaged people. 

😆

What's the name of the podcast?

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

A couple things i heard:

😆

It would have cost the Hawks nothing to give them a TPE.  Their GM turned at least that down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

It would have cost the Hawks nothing to give them a TPE.  Their GM turned at least that down.

I believe I read some speculation on Twitter, that the reason the Hawks gave Bogi the sheet so late, was that they were attempting to do just that.

23 minutes ago, AHF said:

That is my assumption as well.  I'm sure we tried to work out a S&T and only made the offer sheet after they were too greedy.  If you work out the S&T, you have certainty you will get your guy and no need to put in a trade kicker, etc. so there would be benefit to Atlanta as well.  I'd love to know how much Sacramento thought they were going to extort out of the Hawks that led to the offer sheet standoff that led Sac empty-handed.

The timing of everything suggests SAC got greedy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, bleachkit said:

You can take Giannis any day. The only thing he cant do is shoot, he's really good at everything else. But I do admit he might be harder to incorporate in a new team because of his shooting than say a Kevin Durant, who fit with the Warriors like a glove.

We'd Definitely need a stretch 5 so he can work the paint...