• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Huerter, Hunter, and Cam....

Diesel

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think they'll have the opportunity, but unlike last year when the option was putting in Bembry............eeewwwww

I always argued you can't be a playoff team having a player like Bembry play any type of meaningful minutes. Sooo. that's at least one box checked lol.

Hunter and Cam are long term pieces for the Hawks, I don’t think there is a question about that. The odd man out might be Huerter but he has a elite tool that is difficult to find, he will be around for 2 more years until a decision needs to be done.

Bogdanovic is going to take 28-30 mpg at wing but Gallo is going to play mainly PF. There are a lot of scrub minutes to take for Bogi so his addition does not necessarily means cutting playing time to Cam, Hunter and Huerter.

This year, I think Cam and Hunter play 22-28 mpg, I think we might see a change here and Cam might play more than Hunter. Huerter, I think he see his playing time decreased to 20mpg, still an important player.

you must think that minute distribution result is not 48x5 as there are a lot of injuries an missed games.

• Like 2