• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I see the General Board on RealGM looking like clowns again

NBASupes

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The haters like the Hater, Bob8, and clowns who don't watch the games all up in the Hawks threads. 

Idiots hating on our young core.

Idiots begging for us to give away young core pieces. 

Yeah, I just gave the business to a Toronto fan. Talking about, "Sit down and be Humble"..lmao

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Which thread?  If I see an angle, I'll do my best to come off the top rope on that fool.

It's an assclown marco went nuts on. His clown ass called Gallo a SF and just above average. He's a Basketball noob for all things non-Raptors. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's an assclown marco went nuts on. His clown ass called Gallo a SF and just above average. He's a Basketball noob for all things non-Raptors. 

Raptor fans are the worst.  The absolute worst.  Ill-informed, cocktail, and entitled.  

• Like 2

"ARE WE BETTER THAN THE HAWKS?"

Just finished reading and the Canadians almost all agree that they are far superior to Atlanta.  Why?  Because they consider their team to be one of the very best defensive teams in the NBA and they believe that the Hawks have no defensive players, except one.

Most of them expect Atlanta's win total to be somewhere in the mid 20's and their wins to be close to 50.  Now, they may be good.  In fact, they may be great.  But, come on man...

Hawk's one defensive player.  That guard, 12th man on the chart, who will get scant minutes.  

Couple of their posters seem reasonable.  They pointed out that, last season Toronto wiped out those sub .500 teams and were themselves a .500 team against the balance of the league.

Eye opening to see what this team's fans think of the Hawks.  I fear that this is what most other NBA fans think of us.  Are we really this bad?  24 wins would mean we lose 2 for every win next season.  Tell me it ain't so.  Please!

😪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

If someone is offering you an over/under for 24 wins, it is time to take out a second mortgage on the house and go all in.

Hell, I'm throwing in my retirement and 401k in as well. Might as well benefit from his generosity...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1