• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp and Preseason 2020.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, AHF said:

That change you saw was after the 5th game when Collins was suspended.  In the meantime, all our centers proved themselves to be garbage and the team committed to throwing minutes at our core.  And that lineup of youngsters was the best of any we put on the floor.  

If they were trying to tank the season at least develop Bruno.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Jdawgflow said:

This was an excellent interview!  Solo is going to coach one day me thinks.

Agreed. He's also the type of player that hangs around the NBA as a bench player well after he's done playing any actual NBA basketball. Excellent veteran presence. I was (and still am) all for bringing Skal back if he's healthy, but this was an underrated addition by Schlenk. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I am also beyond impressed... this dude is a locker room leader ... excellent addition 

now... how do we get a ‘Squawk rep at these interviews asking questions 🙃

I nominate kg to be our interviewer. Can you imagine the look of horror and disgust on these people's faces after kg uncorks one of his "gems" on them?  

🤣

Edited by RandomFan
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Solomon Hill is probably gonna be my favorite vet pickup for this team. Listen to this. 

Solo is already more valuable than all the vets we had last year outside of VC

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

We actually traded this guy for Chandler Parsons last year???

TS was tanking 

Edited by NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm Surprised you said that Supes because I get the impression that he likes Dre more than Cam

🤓

What gives you that idea? He mentioned Cam after Trae a number of times. He just suggested that the starters would have a lot of options, do you go with Dre who's more specific and needs the ball less and use Cam as a beast off the bench where Rondo can take him to the next level. His suggestion was reasonable honestly and made sense. Ultimately, going by last year, Cam was much better on defense than Hunter but Solo is not the only player this offseason that praised Hunter defense in this offseason. 

In pickup games, he's been the big story is how good his defense has gotten but ultimately, defense is something you have to do in real games, not just pickup. Just about everyone sees insane talent from Cam who's seen him this fall and winter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I am also beyond impressed... this dude is a locker room leader ... excellent addition 

now... how do we get a ‘Squawk rep at these interviews asking questions 🙃

I vote for me.

- "And our first question is from the hawksquawk contingent."

- "Yeah uh, You got that angry, homeless man look down pat.  You just go to the barber and ask for 'the vagabond' look, right?"

- "Uhhhhh ....."

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I vote for me.

- "And our first question is from the hawksquawk contingent."

- "Yeah uh, You got that angry, homeless man look down pat.  You just go to the barber and ask for 'the vagabond' look, right?"

- "Uhhhhh ....."

After that interview I bet Solo would give you a three minute answer about how his hair and look have this deep meaning and are somehow used in teaching players that they can get schooled by someone who looks like the dude from Above the Rim.

• Haha 3