• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp and Preseason 2020.

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

This is funny as hell.   How do you not get fired.   How does the head coach stand up and say 'he hasn't shown up for work all week' and not say he's fired.   The friggin entitlement is gross. 

This tracks with Braaad being imho not able to take charge in that way.  Guy should've been fired after not showing for day 1, much less a whole week.

If there were something else going on that the team was aware of, that wouldn't have been Braaad's response.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This tracks with Braaad being imho not able to take charge in that way.  Guy should've been fired after not showing for day 1, much less a whole week.

If there were something else going on that the team was aware of, that wouldn't have been Braaad's response.

Not to mention he won't be allowed anywhere near the team for a week after he shows up with covid protocol.   

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not to mention he won't be allowed anywhere near the team for a week after he shows up with covid protocol.   

As a player devel coach, isn't this the time of year he works most with the players?  I get that player devel happens all year but aren't the plans put in place like now(ish)?  After a few days it's like what TF did they even hire him for?

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

LP must be making Cam, Hunter, and Kev "earn" it...lol

It'll be nice to have a vet like Hill who'll turn to the young guys and welcome them beating him out because that's what's good for the team.  Instead of having some washed a**, trash a**, vet like Crabbe(in a bucket) and Turn(coat)er complaining about minutes.

Did I mention I can't stand Crabbe(in a bucket) or Turn(coat)er?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

It'll be nice to have a vet like Hill who'll turn to the young guys and welcome them beating him out because that's what's good for the team.  Instead of having some washed a**, trash a**, vet like Crabbe(in a bucket) and Turn(coat)er complaining about minutes.

Yeah, but If Cam/Hunter cant beat out HIll, we have a problem..lol

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah, but If Cam/Hunter cant beat out HIll, we have a problem..lol

I think there is something about BBIQ and Awareness that trumps raw talent. 
The way Hill snatched that rebound from JC kind of shows it. Like hey, this is a grown man game, don't get caught  sleeping.

Hunter and Reddish will have their time, but sitting and watching smart basketball for a bit will be invaluable.

• Like 1