• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp and Preseason 2020.

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If they believed that he would already be on the roster. Damn what we think about it. 

Is he healthy?  My guess is they gave a non-guaranteed contract to a vet to fill the roster since he wasn’t ready to play.  I am completely taking out my *** on this, though.  Not trying to pretend I’ve got any real insight.

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Will the Hawks lead the league in assists?

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think he can.

Part of me says yes, he has the supporting cast to add on another assist or two per game which should put him at #1.

But then the other part of me thinks if we use those pieces the right way, Trae's usage should not be high enough to warrant a jump in counting stats. 

Im torn. I see him leveling out to 24 & 8 on the year with team success skyrocketing. But I also believe he has a 30 & 10 season in him too.

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Considering Dennis will eat the share of assists from LeBron, I think so. Either him and Luka. 

I think Dennis only replaces Rondo's assists. Rondo had 5 apg last year, Dennis hasnt topped 4 apg since he left Atlanta, and even then he only ever topped out at 6 apg. The ball is going to be in Bron's hands so the best Dennis can do is match the 5 assist Rondo put up in my humble opinion.