• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp and Preseason 2020.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, considering our guy was working out with CurryChkn, it could be Hawks related.  Hope not.

ooohhhh😲..............Let's see

giphy.gif

November 13th was the workout (at least the tweet with the pics was posted then)....so that's 18 days!

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I knew Gallo was cool with being sixth man! Or he wouldn’t have come here. Lastly and it’s just my prediction but he’s going to be in sixth man of the year conversations by the end of the season. He may not win it but he’s going to get meaningful minutes. 

He won’t start but he is going to take some minutes from the bigs just because in my opinion he’s the best backup on the team!

I can’t wait to see how his impact tortures 2nd units. I was watching plays from Gallo from this past season and he shows a lot more burst and speed when he has the ball in his hands ....I didn’t know he had that in his game! I hate to say it but he actually puts it on the floor better than collins.

• Like 3

Him confirming the bench expectation to Braaaad is sweet since Braaaad has been on podcasts suggesting Schlenk never said that on the call.

He keeps telling people, "Well I'm in the media so I wasn't on that call and other people have told me Travis never said that."

Smells like Braaaad's sources are poop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

I knew Gallo was cool with being sixth man! Or he wouldn’t have come here. Lastly and it’s just my prediction but he’s going to be in sixth man of the year conversations by the end of the season. He may not win it but he’s going to get meaningful minutes. 

He won’t start but he is going to take some minutes from the bigs just because in my opinion he’s the best backup on the team!

I can’t wait to see how his impact tortures 2nd units. I was watching plays from Gallo from this past season and he shows a lot more burst and speed when he has the ball in his hands ....I didn’t know he had that in his game! I hate to say it but he actually puts it on the floor better than collins.

I think people forget how good he was as a young Knick before being traded to Denver for Melo.  If Melo was patient and went to the Knicks as a FA the following season instead of forcing a trade, they could have been a really good team with Melo and Gallo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That screeching noise you hear is people dragging the goalposts on the Gallo signing.

First it was, "He's better than Collins, he'll never take a bench role.  Hawks are gonna implode and trade Collins for nothing since they don't wanna pay him a max, blah, blah, ...!"

Next it was, "Yeah, of course the GM claims he agreed to come off the bench.  Hope he told Gallo that after he signed, bwah, haha!"

Now that it's come from the horse's mouth, we'll see what the hate-us-cause-they-ain't-us'ers'll say.

A Lot of this misinformation comes from Brad Rowland which he probably leaks to the national media.  I wonder what this guy gets out of causing chaos with his ridiculous takes?

• Moderators

The covid thing is concerning.   It's starting to derail football where you have 60 players and practice outside.   Seems like once the season starts if a player is positive then the whole team basically has to isolate for 10 days.  NBA did a great job with the bubble so I'm hoping they have a plan here.

21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

A Lot of this misinformation comes from Brad Rowland which he probably leaks to the national media.  I wonder what this guy gets out of causing chaos with his ridiculous takes?

He also seems like the type who thinks, if it doesn't come from him, it must be wrong.

Like, get over yourself, Bradley.

And, yes, I do think at least a few national types get stuff from him and parrot it to the masses.