• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp and Preseason 2020.

JayBirdHawk

8 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Rondo may end up being our best signing.

Not only that, he’ll may be running this team by sometime in January.   He’s got great awareness and insight about this team already.  

I realize Coach LP kind of has to give a lot of the play-dumb non-answers in these kinds of pressers (I was pretty unimpressed with his interview), and it’s refreshing that Rajon naturally speaks his mind and doesn’t hold back on any of these questions... but it makes me wonder if he’s also gonna end up with a bigger voice and leadership role in the locker room than LP.

I love how clearly this interview shows that Rondo is a no BS guy that truly lives in the real world, and does it all for the love of the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

https://www.nba.com/news/offseason-power-rankings-eastern-conference

Not sure how Orlando is ranked ahead of us.   

It really doesn't matter. Statements like this are the ultimate, I don't know how it's going to work so let me see it first before I compare. I wouldn't take any opinion somewhat serious nationally till the preseason ends. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thats fine...I like it..I dont want our young guys getting over confident...We've done NOTHING yet..

What? We just added Bogi, 3.6 WAR, Gallo who had a plus 5 WAR who is a top 50-60 player, Dunn with a tremendous WAR who also started and Rondo as a backup with him and they think we are going to be worse than Orlando and Washington of all teams. Like I said, when you see rankings like this, they truly don't know what to expect, so they won't. If I was him, I would have just waited till the preseason starts so I can have a clue what these teams will do. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What? We just added Bogi, 3.6 WAR, Gallo who had a plus 5 WAR who is a top 50-60 player, Dunn with a tremendous WAR who also started and Rondo as a backup with him and they think we are going to be worse than Orlando and Washington of all teams. Like I said, when you see rankings like this, they truly don't know what to expect, so they won't. If I was him, I would have just waited till the preseason starts so I can have a clue what these teams will do. 

Im talking about on the court..Nothing matters until you play...The Heat struggled out of the gate with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh....And they had a better HC..I couldnt care less about rankings btw..

Edited by terrell

13 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im talking about on the court..Nothing matters until you play...The Heat struggled out of the gate with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh....And they had a better HC..I couldnt care less about rankings btw..

They joined a team where it was literally no PG or center. This wasn't modern LeBron. This was freak athlete LeBron

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They joined a team where it was literally no PG or center. This wasn't modern LeBron. This was freak athlete LeBron

Stop hating on Chalmers.. lol...All Im saying is it takes time to gel..Doesn't matter how many WAR+ players we brought in...

• Thanks 1