• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2K21 Next Gen Question for the Grown Kids out there

JTB

This is somewhat hawks related.

I’m sure one of you Grown ass Kids like me enjoys playing with the hawks on the 2k series and if I had to guess one of you likely already got your hands on one of the next gen systems or perhaps know of someone who does.

My problem and question is this......I like to play the online head to head matches. I’m not really big on the my player stuff but I find it cool (would have loved it when I was younger I’m sure)....anyways if you are familiar with the 2k series and play online vs others you are aware that they added leagues and tiers....and the only thing I absolutely hate about playing online now is that they force you to play with other teams just to rank up or move to the next league. In other words I can’t play with our hawks only to move up which really takes away the competition after you spend the time learning to play with your team.

i hate 2k killed the best mode on the game (to me)...nothing is better on sports games than taking your favorite team and playing vs someone else with their favorite team!

Being that I only play 2k mainly to play online mode with the hawks I was wondering On the next gen nba2k21 for PS5 or Xbox series X are you still  forced to play with other teams just to rank or move up in the leagues online?? 

Thanks for the feedback in advance. If it hasn’t changed I will hold on to my $500+ bucks.