• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s a category that belongs to Wiggins and Kanter, we would have to check with them if there’s room for another.

I think the team that trades for Bagley though might be getting a low risk high reward depending on the deal. If he gets healthy, look out.

For Collins?  Heyul nawl.

• Confused 1

I almost forgot to mention, if Dallas is willing to trade a future 1st with limitations protections, FVV could be their PG. Clippers are also in on FVV. This one is just breaking. 

Toronto is selling 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

Hey Sipes, just read an article that said The Kings offered Bagley for Collins, any truth to that?  I still want to keep JC, doesn't  make sense to mess up the Chemistry with he & Trae.

The only Bagley trade I saw was they offered him to Detroit for Saddiq Bey. Detroit declined.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s gonna be a team like the Wiz or Raps maybe.

Those make sense.  My how the cRapts have fallen.  If they truly believed this year was just due to the Tampa thing, they wouldn't be on the verge of fire-sale'ing.

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

cRapts

Lol. Nice. They kind of scare me, not that much anymore but I’d like them to deal either FVV or Lowry. I’m not saying they can come back in a month but if any team can, they have the structure and the players to do it. 

BTW, they are the most annoying fan base on realgm now outside of the Mavs, Warriors and Celts. They win a ring and get delusional.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Toronto might not have one of these key guys past Wednesday. 

FVV

Siakam

Lowry

Powell could be all gone.

Clippers don't have much to offer but they are being extremely aggressive trying to land a PG.

I love FVV and Powell. Not particularly for us but in general. Good players that play hard and want to win.

• Like 2

More heat:

I do have an update on DeRozan. Charlotte is in on him as they been the last two years. They like the idea of Hayward, Ball, and DeRozan. 

I am hearing DeRozan will be dirt cheap too. Like, dirt cheap. He could be had to a average potential younger prospect (Monk, Knight, Bruno) and an expiring contract and they would prefer is an useful rotational player if available. DeRozan is basically how should I put it, heavily discounted. 

If Atlanta does trade Bogi. It will be for DeRozan in my eyes and no, Atlanta has not made an offer for DeRozan. Although they have spoke to San Antonio about him. 

Oladipo I am being told is massively overpriced. Teams expect his value to come down or Houston will keep him. He might not be traded after all. There is this idea Houston still wants to win games. They don't want to rebuild. He is saying people don't think Houston is truly selling. They want a lot of value in return.

Charlotte is willing to move Rozier for an all star level big man. They offered Rozier to Atlanta for JC/Snell as well. They are targeting Sabonis and Turner from Indy. 

If Atlanta makes a move, Bogi for DeRozan might be as good as it gets. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Which teams are interested on Tony?

A bunch he said but most have shit offers. Atlanta wants a clear win for Tony. The Pelicans have been a team that appeal to Atlanta. Not to say an offer is out there from Atlanta. 

From what I got, Atlanta hasn't made any offers outside of Bruno.

• Thanks 1