• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

What to make of SAC's deal last night? I have a substantially higher opinion of Delon Wright over Joseph, so I'm left to think SAC considers themselves buyers, not sellers. One could argue that they shed some salary, but then, they took on an extra year of commitment. Crowds the backcourt a bit more... makes me wonder if they may be lined up to send Hield somewhere.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sturt said:

What to make of SAC's deal last night? I have a substantially higher opinion of Delon Wright over Joseph, so I'm left to think SAC considers themselves buyers, not sellers. One could argue that they shed some salary, but then, they took on an extra year of commitment. Crowds the backcourt a bit more... makes me wonder if they may be lined up to send Hield somewhere.

I mention a couple of pages ago they are buyers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thecampster said:

You make a valid point. I'm not presenting new information here and the more savvy GMs around the league know this. But I'm not into us moving Huerter, Cam, Hunter, Trae, Collins, Capela, etc before the deadline because we don't know where their ceiling lies. As I mentioned earlier, Knight vs Bruno is a really good example of what being a year older and seasoning in college can do for a player. I would really like to use this deadline to capitalize on someone else's mistakes.

And there is Wendell Carter Jr., 21 years old....and shipped out. This was exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

This was exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

Here’s your 🍪, there’s the door 🚪. Btw I have no idea what you said yesterday I just hear a cry 😢 for attention. Everyone getting it now. Reality check time. 

9 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I didn't like that looming out there

What, the tpe?  Did it get used in that Fournier trade?  Sorry I can't follow that stuff.

Anyways, odds were never good they were gonna use it for an actual difference maker.  Just a salve to make Seeees fans feel like they didn't lose Hayward for nothing.

• Premium Member
Just now, capstone21 said:

Good deal for Denver ... Gary Harris is nothing special ... RJ Hampton hasn't done much but he is a rookie and might need some PT and time/development but who knows ... the FRP will be late

2025 protected 1st from Denver.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'd say that DEN deal makes 'Sap available for cheap.

*gasp*  Could we somehow walk away with 'Sap and my longtime bball crush Monte Morris as backup point?

Be still my beating heart ....

For Snell and Goodwin