• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sexton isn’t available and neither is Derrick Favors. You have several crushes, they all on that stripper pole now. 😶 

You're on the late bus.  I never wanted Favors for us and I got off the Sex(ton)train long ago.  I'm still growin' my rattail tho.

Lou Williams might be coming back home. Atlanta and LAC is in talks for Rondo. Atlanta wants Zubac but LAC ain't feeling that at all. Lou said he would retire if traded. Atlanta been putting out there that they want to keep Rondo and that's he's invaluable but my guess is a future 2nd is all TS needs to change his mind. 

• Like 1

Also, Bruno might be getting moved 50/50. Tony Snell is closer to 40/60. The core 7 is off the grid. Gallo is off the grid and the offers for Bogi have been too underwhelming 10/90 chance he will be moved. Note, Bruno will not be getting moved to LAC. They want to use roster space for some buyout guys. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Why don’t we want playoff Rondo in the ATL again? 🤔 

He's been critical to our locker room. He's had some good games and playoff Rondo is real and Atlanta wants that said player when he comes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's going to be hard for LAC to get Rondo without trading Zubac or Ibaka. He is being told Atlanta doesn't want Lou Williams and would rather keep Rondo. 

Not a big fan of Lou W's game, plus he's old.  I'd rather keep old Rondo too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1