• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Supes if Rondo is moved(I don't believe he will) what will Atlanta do for a Backup PG?  We don't know how healthy Dunn is or will be for the rest of the season.

Rondo hasn't done much that Dunn (once he's back), Goodwin, and Mays can't do. He's been pretty disappointing at controlling the ball when Trae sits, and we can blow 4th quarter leads for much cheaper.

Edit: Dunn is close to returning. He's on the road trip because it was possible he could see some minutes towards the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Supes if Rondo is moved(I don't believe he will) what will Atlanta do for a Backup PG?  We don't know how healthy Dunn is or will be for the rest of the season.

Not sure, the only other PG they spoke with a team about was NO about Ball and Bledsoe. 

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not sure, the only other PG they spoke with a team about was NO about Ball and Bledsoe. 

If he is moved to the Clippers, I like Lou coming to us. It may take a 2nd added on our part. Lou and Huerter or Bogi can work the second unit as ball handlers. Then next season see about another pure backup point guard type.

28 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

Rondo hasn't done much that Dunn (once he's back), Goodwin, and Mays can't do. He's been pretty disappointing at controlling the ball when Trae sits, and we can blow 4th quarter leads for much cheaper.

Edit: Dunn is close to returning. He's on the road trip because it was possible he could see some minutes towards the end.

Yeah, but I would still trust Rondo over Goodwin & Mays in the playoffs, since he is an experience Veteran who has a Ring. Dunn isn't a Facilitator.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

If he is moved to the Clippers, I like Lou coming to us. It may take a 2nd added on our part. Lou and Huerter or Bogi can work the second unit as ball handlers. Then next season see about another pure backup point guard type.

Nah.  Lou's done, man.  And I think even he knows it.

• Like 3

Stand pat stand pat stand pat. 

@REHawksFan the only agenda I have now is standing pat for us and nobody deal with the Celts (anymore Evan whoever whatever, moron Ainge) and the scrubs(I like to watch Curry free fall from the Golden Gate Bridge 🌁 ).

Hawks agendas, I have one, just win baby!

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah.  Lou's done, man.  And I think even he knows it.

I am still hoping for a Ball trade. Three team deal like:

Rondo to Clippers

Ball to Hawks

Lou and OKC 1st or two 2nds to the Pelicans.

May need some small salary matching but I like the theory.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Rondo to Clippers

Ball to Hawks

I'm hoping, somehow .. someway, we end up with Milsap and Monte Morris ... somehow.

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'd like to see us make a move, at least a minor one.

I am on the fence. I have never seen a need for a big move; but a Rondo move would make some sense. I still like him and would not sell out if a decent guard is not part of the return.

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Rondo to Clippers

Ball to Hawks

I wouldn’t want to deal Rondo unless it’s for Ball without us giving any more valuable assets. I still really want to see playoff Rondo. Don’t let the Clipps use us as their farm system please. We walk away with that Mann kid for Rondo I’ll cry.

• Haha 1