12/01/2020 The new ask Supes


Gray Mule
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Premium Member

Not hard to imagine McM had some significant input that helped drive the decision. That's pure conjecture. I'm just saying it's not hard to imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was all for the Rondo signing but lol at Clippers fans thinking this move somehow solidifies their run.  Guy's done contributing major minutes they need at that spot.

It does. They will win the title if healthy. This stamps it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SO what are we doing at POINT GUARD??? Asking for a friend.

Snell to HOU for lOladipo?

I'm not a fan but ... eh, what else do I have going on besides my feud with Fedex?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was all for the Rondo signing but lol at Clippers fans thinking this move somehow solidifies their run.  Guy's done contributing major minutes they need at that spot.

Oh, I’m waiting for the Rondo wink as he goes on a tear starting the next ~40 games averaging 10pts & 10asts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Snell to HOU for lOladipo?

I'm not a fan but ... eh, what else do I have going on besides my feud with Fedex?

Dipo makes $21, Snell $12...we need more salary...we can add Rondo never mind, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium Member
1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Backup Point Guard by committee: Goodwin/Bogi/Huerter/Mays/Lou

then we have no PG

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

So what's going on with Terrance Ross? Rondo's salary is off the books.

Snell for TRoss works.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

It's not a myth, but we wanted to clear salary. Getting Zubac was a pipe dream.

How many playoff games has Rondo won the last 10 years that didn't involve AD and/or Lebron?   I think the answer is really close to zero.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, macdaddy said:

How many playoff games has Rondo won the last 10 years that didn't involve AD and/or Lebron?   I think the answer is really close to zero.

Well, to be fair, AD was a shrinker in the playoffs without Rondo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.